kovalchuk and the ska is playing right now ! live stream here

caron14

You know what really annoys me about international sporting events?

The fans always seem to feel this need to constantly whistle. I first noticed it during soccer games, but fans are doing it during this game too.

Drives me fvcking crazy, so damn annoying.

During the 2002 Olympics, I remember one of the commentators explaining that whistling is the European equivalent of booing.

My Norton said the 'viewer' is infected with the LilyJade trojan, so no hockey for me

really you think it infected?

I use those stream for watching wwe and other event for like a year

How did our boy do?

he had two assist. I thought he look pretty good, but european hockey is so different

The recap on SKA's English website, is, in my opinion, unintentionally hilarious. I kinda wish TG would start recapping Devils games like this:

However, as soon as the game started, the guest team seized the initiative: Salavat Yulaev took advantage of their very first power play. While Evgeni Artyukhin was resting on the penalty bench, Ilya Ezhov was beat by Ufa's Mirnov. SKA struggled to tie the game but was unable to cheer the full Ice palace up before the first intermission

http://www.ska.ru/news/en/7052.html

• Like 2