Anyone have a promo schedule?

Dead

Hah true, if something you have to buy counts as a promo...at least it's for a good cause though.  Not sure I'll get there early enough to get a mystery puck anyway.

Yeah, it's limited to 500 I think, so I'm sure there will be a ridiculous line, as per ushe. On a different note, I'm very disappointed that we're not wearing throwbacks on Saturday. That has become a nice little once-a-year tradition and I want to see it continue. Since we've been blown out the last couple years, Lou probably put the kibosh on things. :P

I got...Harri fvckin' Pesonen.  Girl I went to the game with? Marty Brodeur.

Yeah I fvckin' hate mystery puck night. Didn't think I'd "top" Rod Pelley, but there it is.

The rest of my family, who went seperately from me, got all D - Tallinder, Larsson, Volchenkov, Zidlicky.

You never know what Pesonen might become! Carter might be suspended for that knee on Rinaldo so he might get a chance on Friday. Hopefully he impresses!

I only went to the first one and got Johnny Oduya.

Mike

My pucks have been Parise, Larry Robinson, and now Bernier. Been lucky so far.

lol what did they do, call Pesonen up two-three days ago and then hand him a stack of pucks to sign as he walked in the door?

Had to have, it was signed with a number 16.  I was looking at it before I flipped it over wondering how Jacob Josefson could spell his name so poorly.

For me it's been Pelley, Richard Matvichuk, and now Harri Pesonen at these mystery puck nights, while my friends usually make out pretty well - Marty, Colin White, and Daneyko.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Christ, are they really doing this Beatles nonsense again? They were so awful last year.