NFL Divisional Playoff Weekend

LOTCB

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without WP, Aaron Smith, Marvel Smith, Ryan Clark, Max Starks, an injured Polamalu, we almost should have pulled off the upset if it was not for a bogus non-holding call on the 1 play Garrad actually made in the game, in a clearly superior conference. I wasn't surprised to see the Jags wins against the Steelers. They were more healthier than us, and... More depth at the injuries they had,(Which they didn't have... Trai Essex for LT? Travis Kirschke for Aaron Smith? Davenport a Power-back to come in and replace WP?)

You guys got upset'd... Its worse for you guys. Cowboys fans.

Romo choked... As usual :)

Nice to see the Steelers fans and Clown TOTALLY forget about that RETARDED pass interference call Heinz Ward got by DRAGGING THE GUY BY THE FACE MASK which lead to the winning TDs so I don't wanna hear sh!t about missed calls there!!

Nice to see the Steelers fans and Clown TOTALLY forget about that RETARDED pass interference call Heinz Ward got by DRAGGING THE GUY BY THE FACE MASK which lead to the winning TDs so I don't wanna hear sh!t about missed calls there!!
Edited by TravisZajac