All Aboard... A Thread for Believers

Devils Pride 26

Zajac and Henrique need to produce.

Did I mention Zajac and Henrique need to produce?

Or we have to get a center who will. If that happens, the Devils will be a playoff team easily.

Did I mention Zajac and Henrique need to produce?

Or we have to get a center who will. If that happens, the Devils will be a playoff team easily.

you're late to the party

Pff, you mean Kenny Powers style where we're really not dead, just blonde and we're just getting ready to fvck the sh!t out of life and get back on top.

lol, I missed it,(havent seen the show since the hilton chain of hotels switched to showtime),  how did that idiot supposedly die???

lol, I missed it,(havent seen the show since the hilton chain of hotels switched to showtime),  how did that idiot supposedly die???

That's a shame, the show's hilarious.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT

He's not dead. In season 3 he makes his comeback with a minor league team in Myrtle Beach after his time in Mexico,. Eventually he gets called up to the bigs again at the end of the season(of the show), he's on the pitcher's mound and walks away, drives off a cliff to fake his death, then appears at April's door with bleach blonde hair and says that he's ok with losing, in which he means he loves April and wants to start a family more than he wants fame. It was a bizarre ending.

They said the show was done after that, but they brought it back for a 4th season where Kenny is now a father of two and struggling to adjust to family life, whilst simultaneously trying to create a career on TV on a sports show.

I'm in. It's been rough but if we put it in perspective, there are three shootout losses in there, an overtime loss, and many other close losses. It's not like they're getting blown out of the water. The Minnesota game ended pretty badly but, those will happen over 82 games...

I'm so in that when I get out of work, I'll be heading over to XFINITY Live for some brews and then enjoying the game at Wells Fargo in section 115, row 4 from the glass... Anybody else in here going to be at the game?!

Decision day, Friday

But in fairness I should wait until Elias and Zajac get back and play a couple of games.

Holding and hoping.

Go Devils

who knows how long elias will be out with these back spasms.. any type of problems with the back i think can be a serious concern.. definently a little worried that he could be out for some time if he indeed is having some back issues

who knows how long elias will be out with these back spasms.. any type of problems with the back i think can be a serious concern.. definently a little worried that he could be out for some time if he indeed is having some back issues

Just curious why did you say if indeed is having some back issues?

If Henrique plays like he did tonight for the remainder of the season, this team is in good shape.  I actually liked what I saw from Zajac too.

they both played pretty decent i just really wish zajac would contribute a little more then what he has been...which obviously everyone does as well as himself.. i know he has more to offer i just hope it starts to show

they both played pretty decent i just really wish zajac would contribute a little more then what he has been...which obviously everyone does as well as himself.. i know he has more to offer i just hope it starts to show

Zajac needs to keep shooting.  The points will come if he does that.

I'm in. It's been rough but if we put it in perspective, there are three shootout losses in there, an overtime loss, and many other close losses. It's not like they're getting blown out of the water. The Minnesota game ended pretty badly but, those will happen over 82 games...

I'm so in that when I get out of work, I'll be heading over to XFINITY Live for some brews and then enjoying the game at Wells Fargo in section 115, row 4 from the glass... Anybody else in here going to be at the game?!

Hah! You're the guy from Reddit I was talking to in your thread. I'm u/BrodeurCinemaClub there. How'd you like your seats?

Hah! You're the guy from Reddit I was talking to in your thread. I'm u/BrodeurCinemaClub there. How'd you like your seats?

I had front row seats for all of our goals. For a Cam JANSSEN goal! Haha. It was a little tough seeing the opposite end though since we were so close to the glass. I had a great time though.

I had front row seats for all of our goals. For a Cam JANSSEN goal! Haha. It was a little tough seeing the opposite end though since we were so close to the glass. I had a great time though.

that could be a once in a lifetime thing right there to see a cam janssen goal live lol

I was in 122 row 16 (amazingly next to a handful of Devils fans). Great seeing all three goals right in front of us. Seeing Cam tip the shot and thinking "Damn, that'd be cool if...OH sh!t IT'S IN!" was incredible.