2012 Fantasy Football Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Attn: Conspiracy Theorists: we haven't moved on because of personal-life delays from me + the need to examine my 3-5 potential keepers for consideration. For once, Crasher is blameless in this as he did tell me to pick sometime whenever this first started, so my apologies for the delay. Also, since Crasher is away until Tuesday, I wouldn't expect anything that requires his input to be ready before Tuesday-Wednesday

Anyways, I will pick 7th and keep Fred Jackson (BUF-RB, 5th round)

I don't see why not, seventeen days till the start of the season (and the Labor Day weekend is always slow for drafting) so the sooner the better. Laflamme's first up.

The suspense is killing me, fantasy drafts and the NFL Network are the only things I have to look forward to this football season, until the Jets finally unveil their SUPER SECRET TEBOW WILDCAT!

sorry I just woke up.

With the first pick in the 2012 NJ Defs Fanasy Draft, Long Island Iced Z picks Aaron Rodgers, QB, GB

Edit, if we get to Crasher I suggest dont clock him right away, because hes on vacation right now (til Tuesday I believe)

Edited by VivaLaFlamme

No worries, two hours is a quick pick given how this draft started :lol:

Clown and VALUE are behind CRASHER anyway, they can delay if they want so he doesn't get jumped on the autopick. I ain't gonna request stopping the draft when I'm away Sunday and half of Monday Labor Day weekend though (can still check the board then but not very often) ;)

Long Island Iced Z picks Aaron Rodgers, QB, GB

Thought you would go for the pitch and catch combo.

I'm just heading into work myself.

Marauders take a proven scoring machine! #12

tombradygisellebridget.png

post-909-0-94852600-1345520103_thumb.png

Edited by Masked Fan

Did the Brady pic work? It worked for me earlier, but it is not there looking at it here at work.

Then again, neither are the sig pics.

Edited by Masked Fan

sorry I just woke up.

With the first pick in the 2012 NJ Defs Fanasy Draft, Long Island Iced Z picks Aaron Rodgers, QB, GB

Edit, if we get to Crasher I suggest dont clock him right away, because hes on vacation right now (til Tuesday I believe)

How was Rodgers NOT on someone's Keeper list???? Baffling

he kept AJ Green Instead..the whole time he was on the clock to pick his spot and keeper i was like PLEASE KEEP GREEN PLEASE KEEP GREEN lol.

Edited by VivaLaFlamme

I figured he must've been a keeper last year. All part of the plan I guess.

dr wound up getting Brees anyway so I don't think he made out too badly with Brees + Green for a 10th as opposed to 'just' Rodgers.

A resolution should be coming soon - I'm second guessing myself on this one as much as I have on any pick, sometimes having too much time isn't an asset :P

I don't take this too competitively. I wanted to try something different this year, and knew I could get either Brady or Brees at 3 anyway. If it was a money league, I might have done things differently. But it's not, so whatever.

I don't think Rodgers is that much better than Brees, unless he gets a lot of rushing TDs.

Edited by devilsrule33

OK, so 12 hour pick rule, time gets suspended from midnight to 6AM, what about weekends/? I think I saw that it gets suspended there to, is this correct?

Correct, and acts of god such as Hurricanes :)

The auto-pick uses Yahoo's rankings... highest ranked, available player- regardless of position need, contract/injury/egal status, etc.

Edited by aylbert

Correct, and acts of god such as Hurricanes :)

The auto-pick uses Yahoo's rankings... highest ranked, available player- regardless of position need, contract/injury/egal status, etc.

Hopefully, last years Hurricane will not visit us this year. Damn Climate Change!!

Crasher is mysteriously missing. We should just pencil in Frank Gore now.

• Like 1

Laflamme said earlier CRASHER was out of state till tomorrow. Unless he sends someone a pick via text or Clown risks eternal personal wrath by jumping him when the clock runs out I wouldn't count on anything today.

Edited by NJDevs4978