Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chico was at Potin Still for the caps game.I'm pretty sure he stayed and signed/hungout for the whole game.Ithink it was 10 for an auto plus a free photo. Not too bad. I wanted to get my resch rockies jersey and a custom resch throwback mask made and sign.The mask never happened, but I got club seats last redwing game and had him sign my Rockies jersey.So this signing wasn't a must for me to get too.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I met Zajac a few months ago at Sports Express. It was the first time Ive ever met him and he was super nice, joking around with me.

In the last year Ive met Elias, Zajac, Langs, Parise, Marty, Tedenby, Taormina, Greene, and Kovie.

I want to go to another signing soon but I dont know who else to go meet. Id also like to meet Crosby and Ovechkin and get a jersey from both of them signed.

Edited by Quinn01

• 2 weeks later...

Jason Arnott autograph signing at Sports Minded Unlimited in Warren, NJ on Saturday, February 12 from 2-4pm.

This is his first public signing in 10 years !!!... $30.00 per autograph on a puck or photo ......$40.00 on equipment ..... $10.00 for inscriptions ..... Bring your camera!

Jason Arnott autograph signing at Sports Minded Unlimited in Warren, NJ on Saturday, February 12 from 2-4pm.

This is his first public signing in 10 years !!!... $30.00 per autograph on a puck or photo ......$40.00 on equipment ..... $10.00 for inscriptions ..... Bring your camera!

HUGE * on this one

He may not be here anymore

I hope he is though....

Edited by ThreeCups

• 2 weeks later...

Being that I am in NYC and can't get to these events (I don't own a car), is mail order an option?

Mike

Being that I am in NYC and can't get to these events (I don't own a car), is mail order an option?

Mike

Most places dont have a problem with this. I would simply send an email explaining briefly what it is you want to do. :cheers:

Thanks for the tip Quinn.

Mike

Sports express FB page says A-train and zubrus will be at pro image, I didn't see a date or prices yet.

this was on facebook....

Dainius Zubrus & Anton Volchenkov 1st PUBLIC signing

Time: 6:00PM Thursday, March 3rd

We are proud to announce the 1st public signing ever for NJ Devils star Anton Volchenkov. Thats right Devils fans Anton Volchenkov and Dainius Zubrus will both be signing autographs for there fans on March 3rd, 2011 from 6pm-8pm Tickets are only $39.00 for a combo ticket. Which gets you (1) autograph of both guys!

Photo ops are $59.00-which is a posed photo taken by our proffesional photographer of you and both the guys and printed rite there on the spot 8x10 in size and dual signed by both guys!

For further info or to reserve your tickets today call Pro-Image at 732-577-0290

A-Train Zubs signing: $89.00 - VIP Tix include the following

* No waiting on line, As the 1st 15min of the athlete getting there will

be a private meet and greet for VIP's ONLY.

* Upto 2 signatures of each guy (valued at $78.00)

* Free Authentication on all your items puchased that day. (valued at $24.00)

* A VIP collectible all-access pass

* A dual signed photo op (valued at $59.00)

* (1) randon autograph from a past or current NJ Devil. Package could be worth

upto $500. Cause it can be a signed 8x10 photo (OR) a signed authentic jersey

or anything in between!

The time has been changed for the Jason Arnott signing at Sports Minded Unlimited. It is now 3-5PM for the Devils Jason Arnott signing. Also they are taking ticket reservations for the February 12th Jason Arnott signing. Please call Sports Minded Unlimited and reserve your tickets. They will have them waiting for you on the 12th and then pay for them on the day of the signing! No need to rush and get there early!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.