GDT: New Jersey Devils Vs Boston Bruins 7:00 PM ET

Devils01

they have lots of chances, they need a sh!t goalie to beat up on to get some confidence. right now they try for the perfect goal instead of teams that just shoot from anywhere hoping for redirections and actually get it. i notice they always assume it will be blocked so they never try shots from blue line except a-train since no one thinks he would shoot.

Debour has to go. I'm sorry. Something has to be done this is ridiculous.

YEAH!  Throw away your high cards! Go dude!  Keep posting  :clap:

(someone remind me to always play poker against this guy)

they  need a sh!t goalie to beat up on to get some confidence.

They get that in practice and it doesn't seem to help

:uni:

Edited by Pepperkorn
  • Like 1

Speechless about last night's game... All I can say is that if we keep playing that, we will have a nice run to the playoffs (and in the playoffs)... Just keep it up, Devils, and don't lose hope. Keep that level of play and Toronto's and Buffalo's goaltenders won't be able to keep us scoreless on Saturday.

they have lots of chances, they need a sh!t goalie to beat up on to get some confidence. right now they try for the perfect goal instead of teams that just shoot from anywhere hoping for redirections and actually get it. i notice they always assume it will be blocked so they never try shots from blue line except a-train since no one thinks he would shoot.

Usually I'd agree with you but 40 SOG speaks for itself. They were shooting from anywhere and everywhere, looked dangerous as hell. The bounces will come, I wouldn't change anything about the gameplan from last night, if I'm DeBoer, just keep up the hope..

For the first time in a while, I can't say I'm pissed about the effort in one of their losses.    They played great last night, worked their a$$e$ off, and really took it to Boston for a large portion of that game.  However, at this time of year, the final result is all that really matters and time is running very short on this season.