#341 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,065 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice
Panthers sell rats at games, collect them when thrown on ice, resell, and then blame (Devils) fans for throwing them.

Tom Gulitti ‏ @TGfireandice
RT @OnFrozenPond: #njDevils fans throwing rats on ice during late face off forced #FlaPanthers to not sell rats at arena anymore.

rofl...so Devil fans get blamed for everything, from stinkbombs in Philly to rats in Florida...what's next?
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#342 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

rofl...so Devil fans get blamed for everything, from stinkbombs in Philly to rats in Florida...what's next?

Whatever. It's a "tradition" from that time they won nothing. Why does every team need to throw crap on the ice and call it a tradition nowadays.

#343 MadDog2020

MadDog2020

A Legend

• Members
  • 14,983 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

I hope Devils fans throw fvcking mousetraps on the ice after game 7.
iq0p.pngUploaded with ImageShack.com

#344 NJDevils1214

NJDevils1214

All-Star

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:29 AM

Kind of funny how we got blamed for that. Why would we want to include ourself in their stupid tradition?

Edited by NJDevils1214, 23 April 2012 - 11:31 AM.

815631765.gif

#345 JakeDev

JakeDev

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

I hope Devils fans throw fvcking mousetraps on the ice after game 7.

thats a good idea :)

#346 Rock

Rock

The News Master

• Members
  • 11,567 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Kind of funny how we got blamed for that. Why would we want to include ourself in their stupid tradition?

Because the Panthers might have got a delay of game penalty.
Hockey is life, the rest is just details.

#347 BCdevil

BCdevil

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

I'm sure this has been debated ad nauseum but Game 5 could have been 3/4-0 at that point if not for Marty. The result sucked but I hang the loss on the team, not just #30.
Posted Image

#348 devlman

devlman

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

I'm sure this has been debated ad nauseum but Game 5 could have been 3/4-0 at that point if not for Marty. The result sucked but I hang the loss on the team, not just #30.

Everyone sucked but we still had a chance to win the game until Marty's gaffe misreading the puck on the second goal.

#349 Devil Dan 56

Devil Dan 56

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

Everyone sucked but we still had a chance to win the game until Marty's gaffe misreading the puck on the second goal.

Right. But the point he's making is Marty kept them in it for 50 minutes. When exactly was the team planning on showing up?
Official NJDevs.com Keeper of Gory Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, Troy Crowder, Jeff Frazee, and Rich Shulmistra.
"The Devils are that zombie that takes an ax to the skull, a bullet to the temple and is set on fire … and yet keeps lumbering along to the annoyance of all the other zombies." - Puck Daddy

#350 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

I was there and didn't see any Devils fans doing it so I feel like those Devils fans claiming to have done it on Twitter are bluffing. I guess it's easier to just blame Devils fans rather than actually solving the problem of your own fans throwing what equates to trash on the ice during play. I know I sure as hell didn't throw any stupid fvcking rats, the only thing I threw was their disgusting rally towel into a trash can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users