Hi there, my name is Jason - and I'm a Devils fan

Hi - I love the site, it's hard to get news on the Devils living in the "D". Thank God I have satellite, I don't know what I'd do with out Chico and Doc. The Wings' announcers are pretty bad.

I'm 31, played hockey all my life in Michigan. Played a little in college - went to WMU with a Devils draft pick (Darryl Andrews). Started following the Devils in college because of Darryl and some of the other ties between WMU and NJ (anyone remember Dan Dorian)? I love their style of play, and think they are one of the more professional organizations in sports. It's been hard being a Dev's fan in Detroit because the fans here are so arrogant, and somewhat ignorant of the rest of the league.

I don't have a "headshot", but here's a picture of me and Marty at Joe Louis this year. Bad picture of both of us.

post-1103-1144874063_thumb.jpg

Anyway, I'm happy to have finally found a place to roam. Thanks for putting the site together.

Sincerely, Jason

Cool pic...welcome... :clap:

btw EVERYONE knows the real HOCKEYTOWN is winnipeg..lol kidding

hahahaha Marty looks stoned!

You got Gomer Ghosting in the background too...funny.

Enjoy taunting those Deadwing fans! Too bad the Spoilers are going to end their run early. what a surprise, the Deadthings getting beaten in the Quarters, huh?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nice pic! marty and gomer looks like zombies in that. where are you guys at in that pic? looks like a factory...

welcome, man!

Nice to meey you, too...

Actually that picture was taken at Joe Louis arena about 3 hours before a game against the Wings. My brother is a front office "suit" for the Red Wings. He's always nice enough to get me a building pass so I can watch their practice in the AM before they play at the Joe. This year, they had the AM off, so I had to wait before the game to get this pic. Marty didn't play that night, so he might have been stoned - sure looks like it, doesn't it?

*jumps up and down*

Omg you met Marty!!!

Oh wow...you kinda look like him...any relation? Lol. It would be amazing if you were related to him <3

No, no relation - sorry... :giggle:

Nice to meet you, too.

• 2 months later...