Rumor- Kovalchuk to Devils

adavid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know as bad as much as some of these players piss me off cough* Rolston, Oduya *cough, I feel sorta bad for wishing exile upon them. But just thinking about dumping those awful contracts literally gives me butterflies in my stomach. Sianara bitches.

how did this rumor originally start? were there rumblings of anything before potvin cryptically commented on a deal?

the trail being left is marvelous right now. if it turned out to be absolutely nothing, i'll find it to be absolutely hilarious that so many links were able to be made. bravo, fans, bravo.

I have a feeling you guys are going to work yourself up into a frenzy only to be really disappointed.

Let us live west coast! Considering the way this team has been playing the last month, and where they are heading, this is probably the most excitement we'll get this season.

Don't like it. The guy will get 10 mill per season and not from Lou. Kovalchuk takes a few nights off per season and this team is in fine form with two All Stars and a solid two way player due back after the Olympics.

Lou wants Marty to have another Cup under his belt before he (both) retire but not the right move.

Let us examine all the pieces of evidence:

Waddell attends Devils/Kings 1/31 in NJ

Dudley attends Devils/Leafs 2/2 in Toronto

Dudley attends Lowell/Hartford 2/3 in NJ

Players sit out for Lowell for the 2/3 game

There is something to this all...

1135236294348.jpeg

Welcome back Anssi

Edited by SickMan

I just read this from the comments on TGs blog. No validity but could be something...

"Eckford and vas were both injured today.And there was most likely around 3-4k there. There were also scouts there from the wild and swb.

Posted by nick on 02/03 at 11:57 PM"

SWB?

Holy Crap... I told my friend today that I'll eat my hat if this happens. I firmly believe that this won't happen, and if it does then I'll post a picture of me eating my hat. Sarge, if Oduya gets traded then you're taking Neids from me in our drinking game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.