KR-AV Jersey Auction anyone get one?

Dead

They are so positive at DR that they have a huge thread now trying to kick out a long-time member.

That's fvcking great. Ungar is hilarious. He rattles the cage of the chief megalomaniac over there and the rest don't have the self control to place him on ignore so they ask the site owner to boot him. The site owner basically said to shut up, ignore him and it's his site. LOL.

Edited by SJP20

That's fvcking great. Ungar is hilarious. He rattles the cage of the chief megalomaniac over there and the rest don't have the self control to place him on ignore so they ask the site owner to boot him. The site owner basically said to shut up, ingore him and it's his site. LOL.

Haha and we are the sensative ones right? haha

BTW who is the chief megalomaniac over there that you speak of? Honestly they all act the same over there and kinda just blend into a single whining voice.

That's fvcking great. Ungar is hilarious. He rattles the cage of the chief megalomaniac over there and the rest don't have the self control to place him on ignore so they ask the site owner to boot him. The site owner basically said to shut up, ingore him and it's his site. LOL.

Best comparison of those guys over there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF1oK_Q9OmE

Dude, you have no clue what 7 years of ungar has been like. Yes, the owner has banned him and the dude comes back still. Bill doesn't post much so he probably does not care, and he gave us the tools to ignore him but ungar is a good troll and he's always stirring the pot. I hope he moves to this site.

I mean if you want me to be your ungar...

You simps! Waiving Pelley and Fraser is not the answer! Salvador must be heeved, quit drinking the koolaid and realize this you sheeple!

Now, you see how that gets old?

Edited by hurricane1091

You simps! Waiving Pelley and Fraser is not the answer! Salvador must be heeved, quit drinking the koolaid and realize this you sheeple!

But bashing THIS site and the folks here - NOW that's a breath of fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie:

ooooo! he busted out the sissy pimps!! haha

I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.I WILL NOT TURN THIS INTO THE QUARTERLY BOARD WAR.

:e-drama: thanks guys!

Wow...this is an interesting thread.

On a side note...or back on topic or whatever...which player did you get? They were way out of my budget but I donated to Kovy's charity for the families.