what was the last concert(s) u attended??

annabelle

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthony Raneri of Bayside back in Feb. Amazing as usual. Next is bamboozle, warped tour, and 311/snoop in PA & NC (since i'll be at both places, why not?)

The last gig i went to was the taste of chaos tour i the UK,

The blackout

gallows

aiden

rise against

the used

The only bands that were any good were Gallows and Rise against.

Im probably gona go to the reading festival to see slipknot mettalica and avenged sevenfold, but the next gig i plan on going to is to see 36crazyfists, they are one of the best bands i have seen live ever, amazing guys and they really know their hockey (although they are all Flyers fans).

I also want to go to the download festival, throwdown, bleeding through, black dahlia murder, 36crazyfists, Inflames and a load others, but i cant afford the $300 it is for 3 days to stay in a feild full of sh!t. :angry:

This thread reminds me how long its been since i've gone to a real concert. Not counting local bands at random bars, last concert i bought a ticket for was 2 or 3 years ago. Was also one of my favorite concerts.

Ministry/Crowbar/Pro-Pain, didnt care for ministry, but Crowbar and Pro-Pain are among my top 5 favorite bands :hail:

Im probably gona go to the reading festival to see slipknot mettalica and avenged sevenfold, but the next gig i plan on going to is to see 36crazyfists, they are one of the best bands i have seen live ever, amazing guys and they really know their hockey (although they are all Flyers fans).

I also want to go to the download festival, throwdown, bleeding through, black dahlia murder, 36crazyfists, Inflames and a load others, but i cant afford the $300 it is for 3 days to stay in a feild full of sh!t. :angry:

Last time I saw 36 crazyfists they mentioned that they know Scott Gomez. I guess they lived in the same town as him or near him.

The last gig i went to was the taste of chaos tour i the UK,

The blackout

gallows

aiden

rise against

the used

The only bands that were any good were Gallows and Rise against.

love.

The Used was at the Ritacco center in NJ this past weekend..theyre not too bad

love.

The Used was at the Ritacco center in NJ this past weekend..theyre not too bad

I was hoping for a lot more from The Used i saw them at the reading festival a while back and they were on fire, bert wa climbing amp stacks and hurling himself around,

At the taste of chaos this year it was another matter, they were week, and bert has got a bit to big for his boots, he asked a group of kids to come up onstage and dance with him, they all come up on stage and look blown away, as you would expect they are all trying to get in close , he throws an tantum and tells people to back off.

He probably should have seen this coming as the average age of the crowd was 14 years old (im 21 and its the first gig where i have actually felt like the oldest person there IS NOT RIGHT), but one kid ignores his warning and moves in more, burt tells him to go away, the kid obliges, as the song comes to an end the kids move in for a hug and to get out the way, burt decides he is having none of this and punches one of the kids (guy must have been 16 tops) around the throat area.

I was shocked, i lost all my respect for that band in that instance.

EDIT: As for Aiden i went to the gig not really liking them, but willing to give them a chance, there was obviousley some tension between them and Gallows (Who kick A$$ BTW) which ment that Aiden had taken the stand point that if you hadnt paid soley to see them then you wernt worth playing for, which will (im not spelling it how he spells it, lol) told the crown, engaging those amongst the crowd who wenrt decided with a " if you didnt come to see us today you can go F**K yourself". i decided not to and instead stopped listening.

Last time I saw 36 crazyfists they mentioned that they know Scott Gomez. I guess they lived in the same town as him or near him.

Yeah i think they are all from anchorage as well, and i know brock actualley played hockey to quite a high level before going into music and fishing full time, i think they played hocke with him once for a feature but im not 100% on that.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9