N.F.L. Wild Card Round

CRASHER

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is a defensive genius, his dad built the 46 defense, he grew up on football---HE KNOWS THE GAME.

Did I dispute that?

No.....

What I said was does he have the time and effort (and lack of bias) to rate the other Defensive POY candiates fairly and that answer is an obvious NO.... he needs to worry more about cloning Revis by three or get shredded Sunday afternoon :P

Did I dispute that?

No.....

What I said was does he have the time and effort (and lack of bias) to rate the other Defensive POY candiates fairly and that answer is an obvious NO.... he needs to worry more about cloning Revis by three or get shredded Sunday afternoon :P

He must have watch Arizona throw all over them. Either way you being too harsh on Rex, especially when the Jets beat SD this weekend.

Damn right, the Super Bowl 3 look works. Let's ditch those green pants forever.

...yo '7, you think the white-on-white is the only connection to the Superbowl III team? You shoulda heard NFL Talk going home today on XM-Sirius...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*From November 17, 1968 -to- January 12th, 1969.. the Jets won 6 out of 7 games.

*From November 29, 2009 -to- January 12th, 2010.. the Jets won 6 out of 7 games.

*The first 5 games into 1968-69 season, the Jets opened with a 3-2 record.

*The first 5 games into 2009-10 season, the Jets opened with a 3-2 record.

*Cincinnati only managed to score 14 points against the 1968-69 Jets team.

*Cincinnati only managed to score 14 points against the 2009-10 Jets team.

*The 1968-69 Jets, finished the year with a 7 point margin of defeat average.

*The 2009-10 Jets, finished the year with a 7 point margin of defeat average.

*In their last 3 victories of the season, the 1968-69 Jets scored a total of 93 points.

*In their last 3 victories of the season, the 2009-10 Jets scored a total of 92 points.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...to much karma to ignore, and I'm only skimming the surface. There must've been at least 6 other jaw-dropping correlations they mentioned that I forgot. Is this really the year the Jets make it the Superbowl? (First time since 1969) :noclue:

Edited by Beezer34

...yo '7, you think the white-on-white is the only connection to the Superbowl III team? You shoulda heard NFL Talk going home today on XM-Sirius...

*From November 17, 1968 -to- January 12th, 1969.. the Jets won 6 out of 7 games.

*From November 29, 2009 -to- January 12th, 2010.. the Jets won 6 out of 7 games.

*The first 5 games into 1968-69 season, the Jets opened with a 3-2 record.

*The first 5 games into 2009-10 season, the Jets opened with a 3-2 record.

*Cincinnati only managed to score 14 points against the 1968-69 Jets team.

*Cincinnati only managed to score 14 points against the 2009-10 Jets team.

*The 1968-69 Jets, finished the year with a 7 point margin of defeat average.

*The 2009-10 Jets, finished the year with a 7 point margin of defeat average.

*In their last 3 victories of the season, the 1968-69 Jets scored a total of 93 points.

*In their last 3 victories of the season, the 2009-10 Jets scored a total of 92 points.

...to much karma to ignore, and I'm only skimming the surface. There must've been at least 6 other jaw-dropping correlations they mentioned that I forgot. Is this really the year the Jets make it the Superbowl? (First time since 1969) :noclue:

Cause the key to Superbowl success is matching random pointless stats with a team from 40 years ago.

Cause the key to Superbowl success is matching random pointless stats with a team from 40 years ago.

:mellow:

..uh, no. Just some fun facts to put a smile on a Jet fans' face. Thanks for the somber bit of acrimony though. :unsure:

Edited by Beezer34

Cobbs is tiny and doesn't give the Dolphins the kind of power that Brown or Williams does. Hillard from what I see lacks the speed of Brown.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins look at a RB in the first or second round in the draft.

Not gonna happen. This draft will be about defense and trying to find a stud WR for the Dolphins. Ronnie isn't going anywhere.