New Jersey Devils Jerseys

Chorske17

You really need to learn context. Badly.

He was using the site as an example of what the Devils could/should do. It has nothing to do with it being valid or from last year.

Hurry up and sell your crappy gloves so you can buy more drugs. Maybe then you'll get distracted by youtube and not post on the internet anymore.

I mean I feel very in between about the whole issue.. Authentics are very expensive, but I don't think they are over priced considering the technology in them (and the NHL wants to make an authentic jersey very exclusive).. Replicas for the NHL are definitely pricey compared to football, but those jerseys have that plastic heat pressed stuff on them so it drives down a lot of the cost, plus NHL replica materials are higher quality than NFL replica materials..

I guess if the NHL was that concerned about fakes, they would come out with an option for fans (maybe lower the replica price, or make a sub-replica model).. They know what their prices are and they know people buy from China for the cheaper alternative, so if they care that much then they should do something about it..

I will say that I think the Chinese ones look terrible.. I laugh inside at every $30 ebay jersey I see, but I also understand people don't mind and/or can't afford the better quality stuff that I can.. Some people I've talked to actually believe they bought a cheap authentic and don't know that it's fake.. So maybe the NHL could educate people during intermissions at games or something, but other than that, the people who know they are buying a fake and do it anyway will keep doing it unless there is a price change so it's up to the NHL to make that happen if they care..

Why do we care about the technology in the jerseys? It's not like I'm going to go and play hockey in an expensive ass jersey I bought from NHL shop. $130 for a sweater with glued on letters and a logo. Unbelievable. Everyone who wears a retro reebok jersey is wearing a fake. Personally, I think they look fine. And I would buy one as well. The ones sold to us were CCM, and the ones the team wore were Reebok. So even though they are fake, it's hard to compare it to anything since the ones sold to the public were CCM.

I will say that I think the Chinese ones look terrible.. I laugh inside at every $30 ebay jersey I see, but I also understand people don't mind and/or can't afford the better quality stuff that I can.. Some people I've talked to actually believe they bought a cheap authentic and don't know that it's fake.. So maybe the NHL could educate people during intermissions at games or something, but other than that, the people who know they are buying a fake and do it anyway will keep doing it unless there is a price change so it's up to the NHL to make that happen if they care..

Jamie's brother buys fake jerseys and we have one of them. It's a Sharks Heatley jersey. One of their black third jerseys. And let me tell you... people that are non Sharks and jersey Nazis will NEVER know the difference. It's made eleventy BILLION times better than any of the crap found in the Devils Den.

There can be no worse quality than the replicas that are already on the market. The logo is a paper plate. Heat pressing the numbers makes it look childish and the ones that are actually stitched have fake grey stitch marks on the numbers to make it look like it's layered (for idiots).

You're such a dumbass OP. I don't have a knock off jersey, yet you include me in your retarded analogy. I refuse to pay $130 for a sh!tty ass glued jersey.

Ugh....who says you have to pay $130 for a heat pressed jersey? Do you know there is an entire world of shopping that exists outside of the Devils Den in which to buy from? Not every jersey is $130 and not every jersey is cheap heat pressed.

If that's the real reason, you're simply too lazy or too stubborn to shop around or wait for deals.

I have a Kovalchuk RBK Premier all sewn for sale for $90.00 Shipped. What's your excuse? That it's not $35 shipped?

Anyways, I don't have a sweatshop jersey but I don't look down upon anyone who does. The NHL is robbing the consumers with their replica prices and quality. If a replica with a player name was like $80 then people wouldn't bother to save $30 on the sweatshop ones. But, they aren't and cost $80 more than a stitched sweatshop jersey and that's why so many people buy them.

Ugh....who says you have to pay $130 for a heat pressed jersey? Do you know there is an entire world of shopping that exists outside of the Devils Den in which to buy from? Not every jersey is $130 and not every jersey is cheap heat pressed.

If that's the real reason, you're simply too lazy or too stubborn to shop around or wait for deals.

I have a Kovalchuk RBK Premier all sewn for sale for $90.00 Shipped. What's your excuse? That it's not $35 shipped?

Ok, so you caught a sale? Congratulations. The easiest way to get jerseys are at the game, NHL shop, and sports stores. They almost never have good deals on jerseys. Maybe you bought your jersey while he was unsigned during the summer, I don't know. $90 is not bad but it's far from the norm and difficult to get that price.

Jamie's brother buys fake jerseys and we have one of them. It's a Sharks Heatley jersey. One of their black third jerseys. And let me tell you... people that are non Sharks and jersey Nazis will NEVER know the difference. It's made eleventy BILLION times better than any of the crap found in the Devils Den.

There can be no worse quality than the replicas that are already on the market. The logo is a paper plate. Heat pressing the numbers makes it look childish and the ones that are actually stitched have fake grey stitch marks on the numbers to make it look like it's layered (for idiots).

Bring it to the next game.. I'd love to take a look.. But I was talking about Devils jerseys, and those can easily be spotted (usually by the font)

Why do we care about the technology in the jerseys? It's not like I'm going to go and play hockey in an expensive ass jersey I bought from NHL shop. $130 for a sweater with glued on letters and a logo. Unbelievable. Everyone who wears a retro reebok jersey is wearing a fake. Personally, I think they look fine. And I would buy one as well. The ones sold to us were CCM, and the ones the team wore were Reebok. So even though they are fake, it's hard to compare it to anything since the ones sold to the public were CCM.

You don't have to care, but you have to pay for it.. I don't care about the technology in my TV as long as the picture looks good, but I still have to pay for the guy who designed it, invented the technology, packaged it, delivered it, etc.. The RBK throwback Kovy's look pretty bad.. Forest green and very spaced f o n t.. But if people like it then I dont care.. You can buy an authentic RBK throwback from icejerseys.com

No, because I'm relatively certain who he is on DR and he's a cock sock.

Andrew (njdevil26) is a good friend of mine and my family. You got your ass stuffed in your hat in that one, Son.

Yes, i am who you think i am on DR :-) And considering everyone who reads both sites knows you and Adam have posted here and ran your mouths about this site on DR, you just stuffed yourself again.

I have to admit, you and your brother Adam are doing a fine job in this thread of advertising for people to avoid the Supports Section you both are a part of.

The point is to be ethical. If you would like to support, organized crime (or crime in general), and/or child labor, then just say so. Are you a thief? I guess so with your comment.

If that's really what this is all about, then maybe Wal-Mart would be a better, more meaningful target than the underground bootleg hockey jersey market.

If this is about something that's important to you because it negatively affects a personal jersey-collecting hobby of yours, please understand that people who don't share the hobby might not feel so passionately on the subject.

Everything I post is relevant to the topic I post in until you come in and troll it up bud. I could care less what people think because people who have met me from DR and here have no problem with me and know I'm a nice person and a great fan.

Anways, the TV argument is not really relevant. You do care about the technology in it because it won't look good if the technology sucks. But, as for the jerseys, I don't need to worry about how it breathes or keeps me cool or anything because I'm not wearing it while playing hockey. Regardless, the situation can be fixed. $80 replica jerseys for all, $100 for premier.

Let's not be totally stupid now, the OPs offer does not apply to 'an entire world of shopping tha texists outside of the Devils Den." It applies ONLY to the Habs team store.

Let's not be totally stupid now, the OPs offer does not apply to 'an entire world of shopping tha texists outside of the Devils Den." It applies ONLY to the Habs team store.

My reply you quoted was in refernce to your brother's post regarding the jerseys they sell. Context, remember?

In other words, if someone buys a knockoff because they isolate themselves to one store to shop that's a poor excuse.

• Like 1

Andrew (njdevil26) is a good friend of mine and my family. You got your ass stuffed in your hat in that one, Son.

Yes, i am who you think i am on DR :-) And considering everyone who reads both sites knows you and Adam have posted here and ran your mouths about this site on DR, you just stuffed yourself again.

I have to admit, you and your brother Adam are doing a fine job in this thread of advertising for people to avoid the Supports Section you both are a part of.

The NJDSS does not judge people by how they spend their money or what kind of jersey they wear. You seemingly bash everyone that does not own an authentic stitched jersey (preferably game worn right?) and have a very intriguing obsession with how other people spend their money. Take your inflated ego elsewhere.

My reply you quoted was in refernce to your brother's post regarding the jerseys they sell. Context, remember?

In other words, if someone buys a knockoff because they isolate themselves to one store to shop that's a poor excuse.

This topic is about the Devils instilling a program to trade fake jerseys in, remember? Topics, learn them.

Saw this on another site and I hope that sooner than later the Devils decide to do this.
since I'm sure you didn't read the first post. Edited by adam85491

Colin... come to one of our house parties and have a few drinks with us and I'll show it to you! I'll probably bring it to the Sharks game in case Heatley scores I can use it as a towel haha otherwise I don't want to bring an opposing jersey to a game. I'll take pics or something.

Ken we'll be at the retro night. Last year we went to 36 home games. This year so far : 12. We are trying to cut back. But we will be at the Pens game on Thursday, Sharks, and Retro night.

The NJDSS does not judge people by how they spend their money or what kind of jersey they wear. You seemingly bash everyone that does not own an authentic stitched jersey (preferably game worn right?) and have a very intriguing obsession with how other people spend their money. Take your inflated ego elsewhere.

You really don't get it, do you? The more you and your brother run your mouths here, the more people are going to avoid your group especially since you've taken it upon yourself to be one of the "leaders" to recruit and get the word out.

As it is, since my post regarding that, i've had 4 PM's from people who told me they considered the section but now will avoid it thanks to you and your brother.

This topic is about the Devils instilling a program to trade fake jerseys in, remember? Topics, learn them.

Wow, dude. You just blew my fvcking mind.

since I'm sure you didn't read the first post.

OK.

• Like 1