The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

I have about 10ish game worns so a nice small collection but I know others who have 50+ jerseys in their collection.

I'll have to take pics of my collection sometime soon.

What jerseys do you have? I'd love to hear.

WOW That got all messed up!

Awesome Daneyko!

What jerseys do you have? I'd love to hear.

Awesome Daneyko!

Just off the top of my head:

Late 80's Huscroft #3 white Utica Devils with Nameplate removed (I believe it is 87-88 or 88-89 season just based on tagging)

92-93 White Brian Sullivan NJ Devils with 100 year SC anniversary patch (He only played 2 NHL games and it was in this jersey)

Red Lowell Devils Alex Brooks jersey with captain's C (I believe it is either an 06-07 or 07-08, but I have to go and check at home)

White Andy Green Set 1 08-09 Devils jersey (The thing I remember most about it is that it is a size 54 lol)

White Colin White 08-09 Devils jersey (I have to check and see if it is set 1 or 2 but I think it is set 1)

Red Set 3 Zubrus 10-11 Season

White Elias Set 2 11-12 Season

I know there is at least 1 or 2 more that I am forgetting but I just have to remember them lol.

Edit: Just remembered that I have a 99-00 Practice-used Pro-Player practice jersey.  Forgot what size.

Edited by DevsMan84

Here's what's hanging in my closet:

NEW!!! 1983-84 Ken Daneyko Home White (Meigray Vintage LOA)

JIM DOWD 
* 2003-04 Jim Dowd Wild Green Set #2 w\"C" & All-Star Patch
* 2006-07 Jim Dowd Devils Red Set #2 w\25 year Patch
* 1997-98 Jim Dowd White Saint John Flames w/5 year patches, PHPA 30 yr patch, Chrysler patch, "C" removed. (Hammered)
* 1996-97 Jim Dowd Black Utah Grizzlies

DEVILS
* 2010-11 Patrik Elias White Set #1 w\"A"
* 2008-09 Pierre-Luc Létourneau-Leblond Devils Red Set #1
* 1989-90 Jamie Huscroft Devils White (Hammered)

IHL
* 1994-95 Brent Gretzky Atlanta Knights NOBR White w\50 year IHL Patch & Turner Cup Championship Patches

im sure this has most likely been asked a ton of times..but im not reading back through 100 pages. How do you guys display your jerseys? only having three of them right now u have them hanging on a wall with an upside down hanger inside the shirt and then on a picture frame hook.. kind of ghetto but it was the best/easiest idea i could think of

im sure this has most likely been asked a ton of times..but im not reading back through 100 pages. How do you guys display your jerseys? only having three of them right now u have them hanging on a wall with an upside down hanger inside the shirt and then on a picture frame hook.. kind of ghetto but it was the best/easiest idea i could think of

A few years ago I purchased a real nice display from Meigray. Had the Devils logo etched in lower right corner. It was $250+. It was made by caseworks.com Now I wanted another and checked the webiste and they are now $289 + Shipping.

So I went on eBay and a seller had a Devils case new in box starting at 99 cents. I wound up getting it for $36!! Should be arriving today.

Here is another question. If in a case do you display players name showing or front of jersey? I had a Daneyko from 1999-00 set #1 that had the Finals patch on it if needed as a backup, The 2000 patch as well as the "A". With my new Dano I will also show front because they Devils hemmed the jerseys that year so from the front you see the CCM and the Cosby patches that are sewn on.

Edited by DiKFeR

i would never put one in a case permanently.. because then it cant be fully enjoyed i have an authentic marty jersey autographed and framed it cant be taken out i would never do that with a game worn.. but i would switch them back and forth to enjoy both sides of the shirt. Thats what i do with them now i rotate them

I've discussed this in another thread, but my personal preference is this display case:

http://amzn.com/B003ZG7T5U

Costs $120. It looks super-swank. You can swap jerseys in and out. You can the switch the display side of the jersey at your convenience. Really the best of all worlds.

As for the logo/engraving, if you buy the Devils Fathead logo for $14.99, it comes with a black and white logo that you can stick on the corner of the case. Much better alternative than paying $200+ for the engraved logo, IMHO.

I'll post a photo later.

Edited by hoekster316

Mine are hanging up in my closet.  I will probably frame the Elias one, but don't have plans to frame any of the either.  Already got a nice shadow box from Michaels a while back for the Elias jersey for like $70 after all the discounts.

always check your sunday circular or stop by Michaels, they always have sells with their framing. One time I stopped in they were offering 50% off their frames and shadowboxes

always check your sunday circular or stop by Michaels, they always have sells with their framing. One time I stopped in they were offering 50% off their frames and shadowboxes

It was like $160 retail so yeah I got it for more than 50% off because we combined two offers that they allowed us to do lol

I've discussed this in another thread, but my personal preference is this display case:

Costs $120. It looks super-swank. You can swap jerseys in and out. You can the switch the display side of the jersey at your convenience. Really the best of all worlds.

That seems like a great case. I'd love to be able to display all of my jerseys, but I don't have the space, or the money to buy cases for 20+ jerseys (even though that is a very affordable case in comparison to others I've seen). 

I keep most of my jerseys hanging in a closet but I have a few on display that I rotate. As for sticks, some are hung horizontally on the wall in a display while the rest I have leaning along the wall vertically like they're in a stick rack. 

Here's one of my jersey display areas:

Display1_zps2e84eb47.jpg

As for the logo/engraving, if you buy the Devils Fathead logo for $14.99, it comes with a black and white logo that you can stick on the corner of the case. Much better alternative than paying $200+ for the engraved logo, IMHO.

I'll post a photo later.

Here you go:

0F9A6F07-2D44-425C-AC50-8D7006E7DAE0_zps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.