Devils acquire Steve Sullivan

jagknife

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another guy I thought might be on the radar.  Underlying numbers aren't terrible.  Not sure where he fits on the team as constituted but pushing guys like Tedenby further to the periphery is always good.

After hearing Kowalsky's comments about keeping his minutes down, I don't think there's any danger of Tedenby being recalled this season.

After hearing Kowalsky's comments about keeping his minutes down, I don't think there's any danger of Tedenby being recalled this season.

Guys 'like' Tedenby.  The Devils have zero depth in Albany - they've built up the NHL depth a bit, and have increased it with Sullivan.

I feel like we have way too many players and not enough of the right kind and I'm not sure this helps. I suppose it's good that Steve Sullivan gets to end his career where he began it though.

1002 GP and 742 PTS.  +97 for his career.  Not too bad for a guy picked 233rd overall in 1994, in the 9th round.