Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

Newbie here....

Wondering if I can be the keeper of two things....

First, ex-Dev Dave Maley

and,

as a season ticket holder with my old man during my youth and into my twenties, I would love to be the keeper of Section 235, Row 10, Seat 2....

• 2 weeks later...

ok i didnt see prudential center... my bad

I'll take Alexander Mogily and if i cant create the "Sidney Crosby is a little bitch" club that would be great too

get back to me

Edited by Cal914

why is the sean avery is a scum bag club official

Good question. It seems to violate the "Devils-related only" rule, unless there's a story behind it I'm forgetting.

Now that I think about it, my own keepership as it is currently stated may not be 100% kosher either. If it's not, I'll change it to just NJ Devil (Lowell's Devil Dawg can be up for grabs, except for his cape which I believe is already taken) and make the overall mascots thing an unofficial keepership.

(That reminds me: One can be an unofficial keeper of anything that does not meet the criteria for officialness.)

ThreeStars, can we get a ruling on these two situations? Thanks.

Good question. It seems to violate the "Devils-related only" rule, unless there's a story behind it I'm forgetting.

Now that I think about it, my own keepership as it is currently stated may not be 100% kosher either. If it's not, I'll change it to just NJ Devil (Lowell's Devil Dawg can be up for grabs, except for his cape which I believe is already taken) and make the overall mascots thing an unofficial keepership.

(That reminds me: One can be an unofficial keeper of anything that does not meet the criteria for officialness.)

ThreeStars, can we get a ruling on these two situations? Thanks.