60 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome of game.

• Win in regulation.
    • Lose in regulation.
    • Win in OT.
    • Lose in OT.
    • Win in SO.
    • Lose in SO.

AWE!!! This was such a cute game. The fact it's the kids game -- it just kills me. Bec would have loved the stupid towel, loved moose, loved the empty netter....

and of course she's at school instead....

This was a nice game -- focus followed through much more than it did Saturday. Canes looked like crap so it's not so fantastical but good nonetheless!

do you guys think Elias was a little bit mad at Zach for not passing him the puck on the empty netter?

Elias just turned the other way and went straight to the bench i think? maybe not i may be wrong though

edit: ok saw the replay Elias went to zach wtv lol zach really stole 2 goals from Elias today still haha but we need a zach who feel good about himself

Edited by SterioDesign

do you guys think Elias was a little bit mad at Zach for not passing him the puck on the empty netter?

Elias just turned the other way and went straight to the bench i think? maybe not i may be wrong though

Elias would have done the same thing right there. It's ok to be selfish, if you even want to call it that. Parise had the angle, no one in front of him and he shot it. Passing it would have been a mistake as Elias didn't have a better opportunity to score. Maybe a costly mistake if the game wound up tied or they lost.

Nah this isnt the first time nor the lsat that those two will be in that exact situation. Its part of the sport. You cut your losses and change lines. Im sure they talked about it on the bench but I wouldnt imagine Elias was angry about it unless the cup was on the line.

Give me a break, stop with the crap. This isnt TMZ.

Great win..Clarkson looked like a black hole offensively

Edited by devlman

edit: ok saw the replay Elias went to zach wtv lol zach really stole 2 goals from Elias today still haha but we need a zach who feel good about himself

What do you think this is? Mites on Ice? Give me a break.

unled1yr.jpg

awesomely done. I had a laugh when Chico said that too.

Edited by ben00rs

Good to get a win that looked like a solid effort (after a scan of the GDT comments and the box score) this quickly after the Game 1 crap the bed.

I do expect to see some more Game 1s this year but as long as games like this (even if they lose) occur more often, this can be a decent year.

Overall how did Larsson look?

You think you're the only one? At best you're like the hundredth poster that wants him banished. Heck, I wanted him scratched after his stupidity Saturday. But we're not exactly overloaded with skill at RW now though.

Lol you have a valid point, as always. I sat much closer than normal for today's game, and for the first time I realized he really does spend 80% of his ice time on his ass.

liked a lot of what i saw out there.

my only gripes:

the fourth line got abused it seemed quite a bit out there.

sykora's lack of speed could really be an issue but that line has a nice cycle game so perhaps he can be langenbrunner 2.0.

clarkson is totally useless, especially on the pp - don't just stand there in the box - MOVE. also, having a line w/ him an tedenby is redunandant because they both hold the puck too much - although tedenby is MUCH better at it.

Why do the fans chant you suck when our team isnt that much better? It never made sense to me. Chant it when we are owning.

Why do the fans chant 'Lets go Devils'? Go where? Do the fans want the Devils to stop playing and go somwehere with them?

Its just a fun chant, adds to the noise and lets the other team know that we dont like them very much. Its not to be taken literally.