The Devils Minority partners are looking to sell their share.

ghdi

My conspiracy theory is that Bettman is going to use the Devils as a sacrificial lamb to Quebec City, Winnipeg, or Hamilton in order to save his precious southern market teams, by the way.

With the way Bettman regards the Devils I would not be surprised.

But my first reaction is how are we re-signing Parise...and then please dont sell to Prokhorov

Edited by devlman

BAD rumor and nothing is official until we hear from Vanderbeek himself. If anything one of the share holders may be selling their share of the team. IMO, Vanderbeek would never completely sell his ownership. Too much hard work and hours invested in the team, the new arena and up and coming attractions around the arena. Right now I just cannot believe this rumor.

BAD rumor and nothing is official until we hear from Vanderbeek himself. If anything one of the share holders may be selling their share of the team. IMO, Vanderbeek would never completely sell his ownership. Too much hard work and hours invested in the team, the new arena and up and coming attractions around the arena. Right now I just cannot believe this rumor.

With the way Bettman regards the Devils I would not be surprised.

Persecution complex?

The Devils are one of Bettman's favorite franchises, what is this imaginary distain you feel Bettman has towards the Devils?

Are you blaming him for McMullen attempting to move to Nashville? Don't say it's Kovy contract because that was all Lou.

I do think he will spin off at some point. so, some NHL people saying this is "not accurate" is sort of a tell.

I think the writer didn't understand that Devils ownership isn't a one man show, and set off the loony alarm.

VBK is going to have to drop out at some point to cover what he put into the building. and it makes the most sense from his perspective anyway, to take the arena over the team

and their value has peaked after going up for a few years, so....

could people who have no idea how the NHL works wrt relocation please stop posting? thanks. the devils aren't moving, and they may not even be for sale.

Could people who have massive sticks up their asses please stop posting? You know just as well as anyone else that no one is seriously suggesting the Devils are moving, it's just our cynicism over how the Devils are treated specifically and the perception of how the league favors southern markets over northern markets coming out to play.

It's called idle speculation. It's what keeps message boards from drying up and blowing away. Love it or leave it.

this post is Hilarious.

sh!t now its REALLY gonna be true

Persecution complex?

The Devils are one of Bettman's favorite franchises, what is this imaginary distain you feel Bettman has towards the Devils?

Are you blaming him for McMullen attempting to move to Nashville? Don't say it's Kovy contract because that was all Lou.

Amnesia? Vision impairment? Youre like the wife who gets beaten by her husband and then turns around and says he does it because he loves me.

One of his favorite? HAHAHA