Best source for official jerseys?

Risky

River City Sports is good like Petey said, but if you're looking for something faster I like http://www.icejerseys.com. In my experiences, they've only taken about a week or two compared to the four to six for River City Sports and other places.

Edit: Ah, I just looked at the Ice Jerseys site and since I ordered my jersey from them a couple months ago I guess they've added a couple weeks for production time. They say a customized jersey takes three to four weeks, which makes the time difference a bit smaller. But I think it's something to keep in mind if you're looking for a jersey more quickly.

Edited by IAmCanadian27

Mets Clubhouse in Menlo Park Mall is also pretty decent too

there's a place in Woodbridge Mall that USED to be ok too... but they've moved their hockey stuff to the back burner (no shock)... seems they have new ownership too... I mean the place on the 1st floor not the new place on the second which seems decent enough

Are you talking about Marcus Stadium/Sports Express? That place like isn't even a sports store anymore. It's more of a hip-hop gangsta rap culture accessory store, specializing in hats without curves that are 10 sizes too big so they can cover your ears.

I'll put in a second recommendation for www.icejerseys.com

Those people are very reliable and are always my first choice when ordering a jersey. I've purchased at least 4 or 5 from them.

Are you talking about Marcus Stadium/Sports Express?  That place like isn't even a sports store anymore.  It's more of a hip-hop gangsta rap culture accessory store, specializing in hats without curves that are 10 sizes too big so they can cover your ears.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah that's the place.... 3-4 years ago it was a REALLY good hockey store... now it's just ghetto trash and uber-T-back jersey store yo!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.