NFL Free Agency Thread

MadDog2020

Garcia still has some game left but Plummer sucks. Where does this leave Chris Simms?

Hopefully waiting tables where he belongs :P

as much as Eli is overrated for his last name, Chris Simms couldn't buy a ticket to an NFL Game if his last name was Schwartz!! He angles his passes down and right into the heads of D-Linemen rushing him... it's the most putrid delivery I've seen on a HIGH SCHOOL QB forget in the NFL!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More news ahoy!

Travis Henry to Denver

Thomas Jones traded to the Jets (not too sure on this... Jones is above average but nothing special)

49ers waste money on Ashley Lelie :blink:

Pats get Welker from the Dolphins (have they given up on 2007 already !??!?!)

Ahman Green to the Texans

Cowboys sign OL Leonard Davis (yay, took Phillips a MONTH to do what fat boy wouldn't do in 4 years :P)

Thomas Jones traded to the Jets (not too sure on this... Jones is above average but nothing special)

Word is the Jets traded a second-round pick and got the Bears' second-round pick back. If true, it's an absolute steal by Tangini, moving down 27 spots to get an every-down running back.

If that is true then it's a sweet deal

but I don't think Jones is a top-level RB, and not the long-term answer for them at the position

he's been a touch better then Cedric Benson, and a decent RB for sure... you should be able to get 1200 yards and a handful of TDs, hopefully if they are still planning to draft an RB and not call him the answer

More news ahoy!

Travis Henry to Denver

Cowboys sign OL Leonard Davis (yay, took Phillips a MONTH to do what fat boy wouldn't do in 4 years :P)

Im suprised the Titans did not being Henry back after the year he had last year....Henry will get 1500 yards on Denver...

Solid move by the Jets....they still keep a 2nd round pick and get a very good RB...how can they go wrong there? Bears are idiots...

Lelie will be 38 and NFL Live will still talk about his 'potential' :doh1:

Pats move was decent...now on ESPN every Pats move is gold..so.... :rolleyes:

Leonard Davi$....could be hit or miss...just keep him motivated and I like the move by Dallas....

Other rumblings:

Rumors circulating Randy Mo$$ to New England? God, if you have a heart, please $pare us this move...please!!!!

Joey Porter to Miami appears to be official....

Edited by LOTCB

Wow

I can't believe the Pats are getting THAT desperate

sh!t I'd have given you Owens for a 3rd and paid to move him there!!!! :P

the only thing I wonder about with Henry is what does this mean for Tatum Bell ?? He's been a solid guy for them

Wow

I can't believe the Pats are getting THAT desperate

sh!t I'd have given you Owens for a 3rd and paid to move him there!!!! :P

the only thing I wonder about with Henry is what does this mean for Tatum Bell ?? He's been a solid guy for them

This trade might have been a hoax...still no reports....

I think Tatum Bell got dealt to the Lions....but Ill double check..

Wade Phillips just got another gray hair thinking about dealing with T.O come July! :lol::lol::lol:

So now Bell is backing up Kevin Jones or do they think he's done for NEXT year too... damn....

I'd expect to see Detroit getting that Curtis WR from the Rams too with the Martz connection too.....

Now if the Lions get lucky and get Russel instead of overrated Quinn and Smith, they might be worth watching next year!

So now Bell is backing up Kevin Jones or do they think he's done for NEXT year too... damn....

I'd expect to see Detroit getting that Curtis WR from the Rams too with the Martz connection too.....

Now if the Lions get lucky and get Russel instead of overrated Quinn and Smith, they might be worth watching next year!

Ill tell you what...if the Faiders deal Mo$$...I would not put it past them to draft WR Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech...who IMO is by FAR the best player in this draft...i feel for the kid though if he has to go play for Al Davis :lol:

Patrick Kearny, 11 sacks in 2 seasons, gets paid by Seattle:

KIRKLAND, Wash. (AP) -- Looking to add depth and bolster their pass rush, the Seattle Seahawks agreed to a six-year deal with defensive end Patrick Kerney on Monday night.

Kerney's agent, Richard Rosa, said Kerney agreed to a deal worth $39.5 million, including $19.5 million in guaranteed money.

Small signing...but it seems the old way$ of the cap-le$$ 49er$ are on the horizon!

The 49ers added their fourth potential starter to their defense by reaching an agreement Tuesday with Patriots linebacker Tully Banta-Cain.

He will receive a three-year, $12.2 million contract that will pay him $4 million in 2007.

Small signing...but it seems the old way$ of the cap-le$$ 49er$ are on the horizon!

The 49ers added their fourth potential starter to their defense by reaching an agreement Tuesday with Patriots linebacker Tully Banta-Cain.

He will receive a three-year, $12.2 million contract that will pay him $4 million in 2007.

hmm

Brad Johnson to the Cowboys....

may the Force be with you and be STRONG Tony Romo....

man it's gonna get ugly next year if BJ plays...

I'm gonna almost miss Bledsoe now :P

More news ahoy!

Travis Henry to Denver

Edited by SatansDevils