NFL Free Agency Thread

MadDog2020

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills are making thing$ interesting a bit...

Look like Buffalo, according to a Bills site I belong to...will be signing RB Chris Brown from Tennessee....also...Bills having RB Corey Dillon in for a visit today...adding much fuel to the fire that Willis McGahee will be shipped to the Ravens for a 2nd round pick.

Also, Baltimore apparently has made a "take it or leave it" offer to Jamal Lewis.

Thats fine. When we had a great offensive line, he was a great runner. But I grew frustrated watching Jamal Lewis try to tip-toe out of the backfield and constently be stopped (far too easily) in short yardage situations the past few seasons. He has a HUGE upper body, but it takes him far too long to get going.

Change is good. Now, if we only had a good offensive coordinator.

Thats fine. When we had a great offensive line, he was a great runner. But I grew frustrated watching Jamal Lewis try to tip-toe out of the backfield and constently be stopped (far too easily) in short yardage situations the past few seasons. He has a HUGE upper body, but it takes him far too long to get going.

Change is good. Now, if we only had a good offensive coordinator.

McGahee to the Ravens would be kinda sick....

wish it would just happen and be done with

and in case it was missed (and it proabably was since I seem to be the updater)

Joe Horn to the Falcons.... good luck getting accurate passes from that no-talent fraud... you triple Horn, and double Crumpler and contain Vick and it's the same as it ever was :P)

McGahee to the Ravens would be kinda sick....

wish it would just happen and be done with

and in case it was missed (and it proabably was since I seem to be the updater)

Joe Horn to the Falcons.... good luck getting accurate passes from that no-talent fraud... you triple Horn, and double Crumpler and contain Vick and it's the same as it ever was :P)

Another signing from yesterday....

TE Daniel Graham leaves New England to sign with the Denver Broncos 5 years, $30 million....

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it seems every year the Bronco$ are major players in FA...how do they not cap out???

Do they even have a cap?!?!? :P

Another signing from yesterday....

TE Daniel Graham leaves New England to sign with the Denver Broncos 5 years, $30 million....

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it seems every year the Bronco$ are major players in FA...how do they not cap out???

Do they even have a cap?!?!? :P

YOU CAN'T CONTAIN MIKE VICK

horn is the most underrated WR out there, why didn't the saints fight to retain him? Who do they have now Colston? that's it? they almost went to the super bowl why are they getting rid of key members of their offense now?

Wow

weird move

makes sense with Bell now in Cleveland too

seems like the Giants got the butt end of this one too, but they are really convinced that Jacobs is gonna be the 25 carries a game guy....

but even so... get a change of pace guy then

Guess they want Couglhin to fail.... aw well :)