Newark Arena Live Camera

Rock

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Sammy needs winter woolies in Texas, I'm moving to California. :ph34r:
Point Forecast: Pflugerville, TX

Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2pm. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 39 by 3pm. Windy, with a north northwest wind between 15 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thursday Night: Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 31. North northwest wind between 10 and 15 mph becoming calm. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

• 1 month later...

Mr. K:

It's all about taking control of the camera. It's dark, so it was hard to really see what I was doing, but I managed to swing it around to catch at least part of the arena.

EDIT: They need to move the camera anyway (or at least play with the controls so you can't make it look at the windowsill it's in) because the arena's getting too big for the frame they've set the camera up for.

Edited by RowdyFan42

Oh.... see, I was talking about the one that started the topic. This thread's been around so long that I completely forgot a second camera was introduced to the mix.

Does anyone have a washcloth? I need to get the egg off my face. :doh1:

Edited by RowdyFan42

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I love what I'm seeing so far and I love the renderings of what its going to look like when its done, but I still want one more thing: a big fountain in the middle of that triangle park with sculptures of Scott Stevens, Marty Brodeur and Claude Lemieux holding up a Stanley Cup in the middle of it. I've predicted just about everything else regarding this arena, lets see if this one gets put into place too.

C'mon Jeff! Commission a real good sculptor to give us a nice monument for the Devils of the future to crowd around when they win future championships! I'd love to have that as something that whatever national channel happens to be broadcasting games can focus on whenever they televise a game at the Rock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...