So... I guess I'll ask this question first...

DJ Eco

Is anyone planning on going to LA this series? Has anyone ever been, or does anyone know anything about their presale tickets? I have the unique opportunity of being in Las Vegas for business on the 9th and 10th of June, missing my potential Devils home game 3, but am thinking about taking a 4.5 hour $20 bus into Las Vegas for the potential game on the 11th.

Anyone else going? A lot of variables here, but hey, share your ideas or plans?

if devils are up 3-2 i think i will go out for game 6. will decide as soon as game 5 ends.

I'm in this boat. I'm not making the trip unless we can win the cup out there. It's not going to be a cheap trip though. Their tickets are just as much money and looks like stubhub is going to be the only route to get them.

Edited by Satans Hockey

if devils are up 3-2 i think i will go out for game 6. will decide as soon as game 5 ends.

Didn't you book a trip to Anaheim for Game 6 before the Ottawa series even ended in 2003? I remember that show of faith well :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

Didn't you book a trip to Anaheim for Game 6 before the Ottawa series even ended in 2003? I remember that show of faith well :lol:

Don't think that was me. I never really planned to go to Anaheim. But I may be able to "get in and get out" of LA basically just for the game.

That being said, I'm saying Devils in 5 ;)

Don't think that was me. I never really planned to go to Anaheim. But I may be able to "get in and get out" of LA basically just for the game.

That being said, I'm saying Devils in 5 ;)

Gonna fly in day of game and take a red eye home? I wouldn't chance that cause ya never know with overtime. I'll probably fly out day of the game and fly back the next morning.

Gonna fly in day of game and take a red eye home? I wouldn't chance that cause ya never know with overtime. I'll probably fly out day of the game and fly back the next morning.

I will play the whole thing by ear. Travel issues wouldn't get in the way and I'd deal w/ hassles for the chance.

I live here so l will be there. Tickets for game 3-4 are already in the $400 range and will only get worse as the fair weather LA fans and celebrities pseudo and real begin to come out of the woodwork now that the Laker and Clipper spotlights have gone dim.

Staples is a great arena in a cool downtown area, even if it's a clusterfvck to get there.

That is awesome, I am happy for LA. For hockey I am excited, there will be a lot of star power in the crowds. NJ has their stars too but having Hollywood back onboard the NHL train can only be a plus.

I'm sure Matthew Perry can name 3 players on the Kings...rolleyes.gif

While my backup team is the Coyotes and it would have been nice to see them in it against the Devils, I'm happy for the Kings. It's gonna be a fun series.

And our celebrities > their celebrities. They can even keep the Jersey Shore douchebags that inexplicably showed up at one of their games, we got Kevin Smith. And Edge.

From Kevin Smith's twitter: It's official: the @NHLDevils are coming to L.A. to battle for Lord Stanley's Cup! Thank you most Holy Batman for your intercession! #LAvsNJ

So we have at least 1 celebrity fan. I think there's another that went to a few games with Smith but I forget who. Danny Devito doesn't count because I don't think he is really a Devils fan nor does James Gandolfini.

SO........does Mickey Mouse root for us? LA? Anaheim? FLA?

Speaking of celebrity fans, Alyssa Milano has been a Kings fan for years now, so what's the story about the infamous picture of her wearing ripped jeans and what I assume is a Randy McKay jersey?

I think that was a promotion for the league back in the day and I believe she was dating a member of the team. Theres actually a few photos of her in Devils gear from way back then, and she appeared in a Devils jersey in one of those teen magazines

th_82865_alyssa_milano-young_fashion162_122_458lo.jpg

She has her own company now that designs team gear for the ladies.

42-11465-Y.jpg

Edited by ghdi

I'm trying to talk my husband into my going. I live east of San Francisco, so I could take a quick flight down and back. He's balking at the ticket prices and my leaving him with the kids. :rolleyes: