Gary Bettman just stole my seats!

Devils Dose

The League will taking over section 226 for the remainder of the playoffs (probably sponsors and other types sitting there), so those of us that normally have season seats there or "locked them up" for the playoffs through other means, will be moved over towards the center of the ice. No word on whether it affects people in those sections to which we are being moved.

That sucks...I'm in 225, but I don't want to deal with corporate people.

I've had "league" people around me before and it usually ended up being foreign press guys, who were pretty cool, didn't mind sharing some inside stuff they'd heard, and were into the game.

So something similar to that could be happening, which shouldn't be a downer.

I've had "league" people around me before and it usually ended up being foreign press guys, who were pretty cool, didn't mind sharing some inside stuff they'd heard, and were into the game.

So something similar to that could be happening, which shouldn't be a downer.

Yeah that's not too bad...it's just been really fun upstairs and I hope it doesn't get ruined by a few suits.

Pro-sports leagues have typically set-up a secondary press section in the stands when the normal press box becomes inadaquate in later playoff rounds. I remember the press being squeezed into the old halo at CAA then spilling over into the upper deck's old upper walkway where they set-up temporary table seating with some TV monitors.

That sucks...I'm in 225, but I don't want to deal with corporate people.

specially with the way those people complain to the employees. Like how the lounge seats aren't allowed to have noise makers because someone complained one day when someone brought in a vuvuzela (haha i typed in vazuzu at first)

specially with the way those people complain to the employees. Like how the lounge seats aren't allowed to have noise makers because someone complained one day when someone brought in a vuvuzela (haha i typed in vazuzu at first)

I need to at least look more corporate at the games so the arena can take some of my complaints more seriously.

This sucks only because Colin's jersey will not make sense now.

Bahaha didn't even think of that.. "Who's the idiot that got the wrong number on his jersey?"

Where's Colin?

Right here.. Come at me bro

Devils Dose is my brother.. We're getting somewhat upgraded to 227 (still in front row but closer to the aisle)

Right here.. Come at me bro

Devils Dose is my brother.. We're getting somewhat upgraded to 227 (still in front row but closer to the aisle)

Ah, only one section closer to center ice? That's kinda lame sauce if you're gonna get bumped from your seats, but at least they didn't downgrade you.