Here is the info on season tickets being sent out

Satans Hockey

I wasn't a STH during the last lockout, but I heard they gave every STH (seat, not account) a personalized jersey. Not saying they have to do that again, but it would be pretty cool if they did.

They did, I got a Paul Martin (oops, at least it was free, I just wanted an American at the time) and Brodeur (wanted to have one that I didn't have to worry about getting dirty)

I doubt they give us jack squat this year. I was amazed they even gave out the free jerseys at the time,

Edited by Satans Hockey

I wasn't a STH during the last lockout, but I heard they gave every STH (seat, not account) a personalized jersey. Not saying they have to do that again, but it would be pretty cool if they did.

After the last lockout ANY ticket plan holder got a free jersey. I just had the weeknight plan and we got free customized jerseys for every ticket in my account. I think we also got merchandise discounts for the Devils Den catalog. Since the lockout ended during the summer, at the draft party before the season everybody that showed up got a voucher for a free game ticket and they had free sodas and hot dogs as well. It was total madness getting in. The line wrapped around the arena and almost to Paterson Plank Rd. On opening night everybody got a free cap and mini Stanley Cup.

• Personally Inscribed Brick in Championship Plaza.
  • EXTENDED: Your opportunity to purchase tickets at 50% off for regular season games has been extended through Friday, January 25th at midnight.
  • Two Free Tickets to one of four games of your choice which will be mailed to you before January 22 Opening Night.
  • Little Devils Vouchers for four free tickets for kids under 12 to one of six games of your choice – redemption instructions will be sent soon via email.
  • Devils Den Red Carpet Rewards where you will enjoy a 20% discount only made available for Season Ticket Holders through January 31st for ALL purchases at the Newly Designed Devils Den. All you will need to show is your Season Ticket at the register to enjoy the savings.
  • Exclusive Watch Party where you can celebrate opening night Saturday, January 19 at the Rock, in one of our lounges. Please join us for appetizers, soft drinks and reduced bar prices.
  • Two Complimentary Tickets to the 2013 NHL Draft at the Rock for each account – instructions will be sent to you as the Draft approaches.
  • Exclusive Post-Game Skates on the main ice – you will be hearing from us soon with instructions to reserve your time to skate on the same sheet that Devils players played on earlier in the night.
  • An Exclusive Lapel Pin designed especially for Season Ticket Holders.
  • A Donation to Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund will be made by “Devils Care” on behalf of each Season Ticket Holder.
  • Season Ticket Holder Tuesdays where you will receive a special offer every Tuesday throughout the season, exclusively for Season Ticket Holders via your “Devils Army Rewards” email.

Just got the email...I'm sure people are still going to complain but I think the rewards are pretty decent.

Edited by GoArmySports

I think this is a really good list of perks, but I'm not sure I'm understanding this part:

"Two Free Tickets to one of four games of your choice which will be mailed to you before January 22 Opening Night."

How/when do we make this choice? The 22nd is just a few days away....

I think this is a really good list of perks, but I'm not sure I'm understanding this part:

"Two Free Tickets to one of four games of your choice which will be mailed to you before January 22 Opening Night."

Maybe they'll arrive tomorrow? I hope the Devils know the post office isn't delivering mail on Monday lol

"ONE OF FOUR GAMES OF YOUR CHOICE"

Home opener and any good game will not be one of the four games you can choose from....