NFL Week 13

CRASHER

Not all of them...I expect the Garrett extension to be signed any week now :lol:

Well I got Gary Kubiak for the rest of the season :P

and don't start me on Ginger-vitis here!!!!!! He's got a talented team with NO PRESSURE on it doing well....whoopdie damn do!!!!

Bowlen didn't like to see empty seats at Mile High.

Or the DVD's of other teams practices...and all the draft picks he lost for Tebow...or losing a top RB for a 3rd string QB...or watching Cutler lead a 9-3 Bears team.

What an EPIC FAIL McDaniels was. WOW

Typical Ravens/Steelers game: We sit on the lead for 3+ quarters and put our defense in a position to fail.

We play Pittsburgh with far too much respect and NO KILLER INSTINCT on offense, which having the league best 4 receiving corps. I put this one (and every other Big Ben/Pitt) on Cam Cameron. We should have been able to spread the field a little better to get the running game going.

No surprised by the ending at all. In fact, I called my brother (world biggest Steeler fan) and congratulated him at half time because I saw where this was going.

Your QB really has a lot of Trent Edwards in him...his checkdowns drive me bananas.

Or the DVD's of other teams practices...and all the draft picks he lost for Tebow...or losing a top RB for a 3rd string QB...or watching Cutler lead a 9-3 Bears team.

What an EPIC FAIL McDaniels was. WOW

You forgot about Marshall :lol:

I was catching our Cali friend up on all this cause she's not had time to see why her Broncos suck this bad....she was like....WOW :blink:

And thanks for the Buttersworth thing Brian... made my busy afternoon :lol: