Devils-Rangers Game Thread

NJDevs4978

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a point, I'm happy. Got 3 goals, I'm happy. Sounded like a really exciting game against our rivals, I'm happy.

I think the bestest test will be against the Caps since they suck and we all know what the Devs are capable of doing vs. sh!tty teams. Saturday is a bigger test for this team.

Well, I think the Devils are in 6th place now. They still have a few games in hand on everyone. I'm not happy with just 1 point. I'm sick of these blown 3rd periods. It's a little frustrating. Oh and the PP :puke:

Edited by Devs25

That's cause last year, they wereunbeatable. They lost twice back to back in regulation once. You aren't going to see that again. This year, the team is different. They are still great, but different. I think it is unfair to compare to last year since last year's team was just too unreal and you aren't going to see a team that dominating again.

This year, they are playing hockey, they are in great times and in bad times. They are having a typical hockey season but are still going to make the playoffs, still going to give ANY team trouble in a 7 game series in the playoffs, and are still contenders. Give me Stevens and Langy back and a trade or 2 to add veterans and a 2nd line center or a gunner, you got yourself a god damn great team.

Right now, you still got a great team. And great team that needs to find their way. A great team that is only 2 pts. away from being 2nd in the Conference with 2 games in hand. Cut them a break. They can't preform like you expect them to every game for your whole life. They will be just fine.