GDT: SCF GAME 6 - New Jersey @ Los Angeles

NJCroMag

Well, it's been a pleasure enjoying this run with you guys.

Wow. Just wow. If there was a terrible way to go out, Im pretty sure this was it.

We got royally fvcked by the refs, sure. We can blame this sh!tty, unwanted GDT if we want.

But no, we got beat 6-1 tonight and there is never any excuse for that. You can never blame a game like this on anyone else. We had a terrific run, I had a fvcking blast. But tonight we were outplayed and now the kings and their pussssssy fans are celebrating

O yea and fvck the refs

Edited by Onddeck

This loss hurts more than the one against Colorado. Still not as bad as the one against Carolina. Congrats to the Devils on a great year. I've never been prouder of this team despite how it ended.

No chance. We had that one and let it go. This one just wasn't met to be.

Oh man, that was a really tough loss. I've near lost my voice yelling. Ugh, depressing. On the bright side they far exceeded my expectations and I thank this team for everything they accomplished this year. Beating the Rangers was one of the best hockey feelings in years. Lets hope they keep this team together as best they can and make one more run for Marty.

A dude I got along with pretty well in HS posted Devils suck on FB. Guess who just got defriended? Doesn't do much, but when I punch him out at a reunion I'll feel better.

• Like 1

Double post

Edited by mouse