New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

Great, I don't know what's worse: The stupid ninja sh!t in this thread or the dumb pissy fight that's going on that even one of our most veteran posters can't seem to stay out of.

but it's the drama and inner hatred most of us have for each other that keeps us coming back :P

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Clearly Zajac is #1 and Arnott is #2 on the depth chart. I would rather see Josefson/Henrique get a shot at the 3rd line center spot than even further complicating our cap issues by signing Belanger.

To keep piling on, I don't see it either. With Zajac, Arnott and Pelley, only the 3rd line spot is open, and either Elias or Zubrus could fill that role with the other playing RW on one of the top two lines, or a kid like Josefson or Henrique could earn it in camp.

We're pretty jammed up at forward right now. The only way this is happening is if the Kovy ordeal is also holding up a move or two involving someone like Zubes or ::pleasegodpleasegodpleasegodprettypleasewithcherriesontop:: Rolston.

just would be nice to take other options off the table so we know he's going to stay no matter what, and then just hammer out details that work for everyone. It may be nothing, but the reports of offers from Russia and 'will they/won't they' from LA or any other team that might make a jump for it, doesn't do well for morale, just fuels the fire of reporters and rumor tweets :blahblah: getting everyone worked up about how there's still a minor possibility he'll walk away...

And if this isn't settled by next Tuesday, I will be in Kent, OH and still quite livid.

angry and in kent, not a good combination, keep an eye out for the national guard.

but it's the drama and inner hatred most of us have for each other that keeps us coming back :P

Although some of us (ok me) take years off at a time.

I've seen the ninjas, simspons references, and bitching about grammar (ok, capitalization, close enough). I'm shocked there wasn't a nazi/hitler reference.

and of course to try an make this Kovy releated. What are the odds Lou signs him again and the NHL rejects deal #2? I just don't see this ending with another signing. Even the WWE hasn't come up with a storyline with this much drama in a long time.

I've seen the ninjas, simspons references, and bitching about grammar (ok, capitalization, close enough). I'm shocked there wasn't a nazi/hitler reference.

Hey !! I remember those -- who was it that kept doing that and then someone would post that thing where once you do the nazi thing you've lost the argument? That was unbearable but they did have a sense of humor and you knew they'd grow out of it - they were all early 20s guys.

"In Luba We Trust!"

:cheers:

I say Kovy gets an offer from the Devils on Friday and is given the weekend to think it over. Everything gets signed and completed Monday or Tues. I'll go with Tues since I will be on the road to Ohio then.

And then we will sweat it out while we wait to hear if the NHL approves it or not. I bet they do, but will threaten the Devils with further investigation.

That's just my prediction though.

Hey !! I remember those -- who was it that kept doing that and then someone would post that thing where once you do the nazi thing you've lost the argument? That was unbearable but they did have a sense of humor and you knew they'd grow out of it - they were all early 20s guys.

i am pretty sure it was don.whiting who would always cite godwin's law.

I used up all my Hitler references during the Germany/Argentina World Cup of Soccer game.... sorry B )