WWE/TNA/ROH - Wrestling Thread

Satans Hockey

Gotta pay attention sir ... this board has everything!!!

(it better have 5-6 or more people inmy house splitting this effing PPV Bill too :rant:)

fvck paying 60 bucks for Mania, I'm just gonna watch it online. I can provide a stream, if anyone wants.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fvck paying 60 bucks for Mania, I'm just gonna watch it online. I can provide a stream, if anyone wants.

When you have 5-6 people in the house and can hear the announcers and I order cheaper food it costs me less then it does to go to hooters to watch it... so I said screw it... I'll order the PPV... and if it works I'll get the big 4 here each year

When you have 5-6 people in the house and can hear the announcers and I order cheaper food it costs me less then it does to go to hooters to watch it... so I said screw it... I'll order the PPV... and if it works I'll get the big 4 here each year

Yeah that works for you, but all my friends couldn't give a dead moose's last sh!t about wrasslin'

Yeah that works for you, but all my friends couldn't give a dead moose's last sh!t about wrasslin'

which is why I wasn't talking about your situation B )

always room for one more up route 28 B )

Anyone wanna join me in chat for 'Mania? There's a stream at channelsurfing.net

Anyone want to shoot the comcast fvckfaces in the skull as we sit at a blank screen while "waiting for a signal to be sent??"

FIOS... I CAN NOT WAIT

Anyone want to shoot the comcast fvckfaces in the skull as we sit at a blank screen while "waiting for a signal to be sent??"

FIOS... I CAN NOT WAIT

That's what you get for paying B )

But seriously, comcast SUCKS

That's what you get for paying B )

But seriously, comcast SUCKS

sitting at home and getting donkeyfvcked by comcast >>>>> starving to death at hooters wating for service :P

Wow so we wait 15-20 minutes... blank screen

call AGAIN... oh the order never went through would you like us to put it through now

NO fvckING sh!t WHORE!!! GO DECLARE A JIHAD ON A PACK OF CAMELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Scumcast pisses me off more then the Devils :P

You want updates? MITB is up first.

no we got it just in time

I'm so peachy happy with my cable company... the quality of this feed is two sticks being rubbed together!

no we got it just in time

I'm so peachy happy with my cable company... the quality of this feed is two sticks being rubbed together!

The feed on my laptop is absolutely awesome. I will mark out if Christian or Shelton Benjamin win, but Shelton isn't. He just won't, WWE doesn't like him.

Hornswoggle is no longer entertaining. Nor has he been for the past, what, 2 years now?

Christian SHOULD win

how funny was it that Mark Henry was too fat to climb the ladder?? :P

Oh my God that was hilarious.

Hornswoggle is no longer entertaining. Nor has he been for the past, what, 2 years now?

the splash over the top was hilarious!!

Air Kofi!!!!!!!!!!!!