SOUTH OF THE BORDER - WERE HERE !!!!! -----

El Diablo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused too. Very confused, really. Confused coz I can't seem to properly post pics. And confused as to why that fact makes RD sad.

Because you seemed so excited to figure out how to post the pics and then it went so horribly wrong, which led to your edit of "Nevermind I'll try again later."

It seemed kind of like, dejected.

Because you seemed so excited to figure out how to post the pics and then it went so horribly wrong, which led to your edit of "Nevermind I'll try again later."

It seemed kind of like, dejected.

Ahhh but you of all people should understand how I can fail miserably at properly posting stuff :lol:

The nevermind was not a dejected nevermind, so much as a "ooo! something shiny over there!" distraction kind of nevermind.

and how about all those guys who wanted hear the goal horn... did anyone ask? :dizzy:

Noooo, I'm an idiot.

There weren't really any kind of "tour guides" or anything to really ask, and the folks who work at The Rock didn't seem particularly knowledgable on such subjects.

I saw Jeff Vanderbeek and Lou walking around the concourse a few times but was too astonished at the fact that Lou was signing my jersey to really remember to ask, hah.

I guess we'll find out Saturday! (Rather, we BETTER find out Saturday...)

Noooo, I'm an idiot.

There weren't really any kind of "tour guides" or anything to really ask, and the folks who work at The Rock didn't seem particularly knowledgable on such subjects.

I saw Jeff Vanderbeek and Lou walking around the concourse a few times but was too astonished at the fact that Lou was signing my jersey to really remember to ask, hah.

I guess we'll find out Saturday! (Rather, we BETTER find out Saturday...)

Agreed - we better

One observation is that they need a parking garage large enough for all non club/suite peoples cars.

It looked like the one for club/suite ticket holders is almost done.

It is very compact around the arena.

:horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: