R O L L C A L L F O R T R U E B E L I E V E R S

sheeps

GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!! GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils are not chokers.

Before the season started, some people thought the Devils wouldn't make the playoffs.

At the trading deadline, MOST people thought the Devils would not make it past round one.

When the playoffs started, some people thought the Devils would be lucky to make it past two rounds.

We're in the Conference Finals, one win away from the Stanley Cup finals.

This team is not full of chokers, not at all.

I'm proud of all you guys and gals that are true believers. I feared the worst here these two days on the board after Game 6 (i.e. negative posts and thoughts galore); hell I was down in the dumps myself and I try to be among the more optomistic fans here, but we've banded together and with only a few exceptions are pulling together and perking each other up. :)

Devs have been strong at home and average on the road during the playoffs; usually it's the other way around. Time to go back to our roots and come up with some more road magic :clap:

Im sorry they lose this game and I can not say whole heartedly that they did not just choke. People do you realize its like now or never with most of the guys on this team. Our D is old face it. THEY HAVE TO WIN TONIGHT.

Go devils!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit I was pretty hard on Patty the other night after the game. I thought he played horible. But hey today is a new day. And I cant help but remember another HUGE game 7 a few yrs ago. ONe in Philly. Who scored the game winner as time was winding down??? Patty!!

Devs 3 Sens 1 Elias with the game winner and we also get an empty Netter!!!

I have lived and died (especially in '01) with this organization for the past nine years and nothing that they do or don't do tonight will affect the passion I possess for the New Jersey Devils!

Back in June of 2000, I forsook my large-screen TV, opting for the 13" Panasonic in my quiet fly-tying room and I wept (like Peluso in '95) after Arnott buried the Cup-winner. Tonight, it'll be the small Panasonic again and win or lose, I'll probably end up a slight bit mist-eyed.

I am proud to be a Devil's fan!

I'm no Devils fan, but Broduer will shutout the Sens tonight. These last two games will just make the celebration that much sweeter. Btw, if the Devils do lose though, It's a choke. Up 3 games to one and losing is always a choke. I'm a Flyers fan so I know all about it.

Actually, the Philly series was VERY similar.. Devils didn't show for Game 4 and got smoked, Devils were clearly the better team, a certain elite LW didn't show for one team.. but where the Flyers failed the Devils will succeed, and Elias will show up when Leclair failed to..

The difference between the Devils and the Flyers every year it seems is that the Devils are clutch performers. I never wavered in my belief that they would win this series because they are winners in every sense of the word. I know I have Philly in my username, but I am a hockey fan as well and I appreciate when the game is played right. If I tried to discuss this series with Flyer fans, I would be called a traitor so I came on here where I may not be accepted, but I won't be run off the board either. Anyway, anyone wanna know how I think the Ducks series will play out? :D LOL

I said it before (I think in this thread); I'll reiterate it tonight:

There's been a lot of talk and maybe rightfully so about the negativity around here sometimes...but when the chips were down the board stepped up big time and united as did the team tonight :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.