GDT: Phoenix @ Devils 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

another stoppable shot through the fat sh!t!

Oh shut the hell up already.  Anyone who blames this game (thus far) on Brodeur is retarded. The guy was WIDE open standing in the slot.  Any monkey could score on that.  Not to mention there was a Coyote standing right in his grill.

The lack of offense so far has been just brutal, but finally we should be getting one here as this is under review.  This should be a HUGE momentum boost.

Oh shut the hell up already.  Anyone who blames this game (thus far) on Brodeur is retarded. The guy was WIDE open standing in the slot.  Any monkey could score on that.  Not to mention there was a Coyote standing right in his grill.

The lack of offense so far has been just brutal, but finally we should be getting one here as this is under review.  This should be a HUGE momentum boost.

you really think he shouldn't stopped that first one? the 2nd was stoppable too. Brodeur played that terribly. It's one thing when it beats you over the shoulder but he was wide open through the legs

you really think he shouldn't stopped that first one? the 2nd was stoppable too. Brodeur played that terribly. It's one thing when it beats you over the shoulder but he was wide open through the legs

To completely blame Marty on the 2nd goal is probably a bit of scapegoating. But he brought it on himself with his quotes in the media today.

ALSO: Josefson just doubled his season point total.

Edited by Neb00rs

The 1st one was probably stoppable.  I admit Marty flops too much over the past few years -- I actually can't remember the last time I saw him make a great stack pad save the way he used to -- and that 1st goal seemed like it was caused be him looking frantic in the crease, but that 2nd one... not his fault.  I can't say it enough -- a blast from in the slot or even high-slot, with traffic in front... the goalie has little to no chance.  Had it been further out closer to the blue line, MAYBE the goalie has enough time to try and find the puck...  but from where he shot it, no way.