Brodeur on the cover of NHL14 !!!

roomtemp

I love how realistic that trailer was with Volchenkov mishandling the puck on a bad pinch. :P

Really? LOL!! [Cleveland Voice]That's just too muchery :)[/Cleveland voice off]

But really, Congratulations Marty :) The best the game has ever seen, and an absolutely stellar career. I am honored to have been a Devils fan all these years and to have been able to see the greatest goalie ever, and to have shared that wonderful experience with my only son as well. This is just the first of many accolades that are coming to him, as we Devils fans begin to let go of him after all these years in our net. 20 years, it's crazy to even contemplate in these days of 'off to the highest bidder' hockey even while the owners still lock the players out every few years because of the salaries they can't help but hand out! But this is a great thing, and a real tribute to the love and respect for Marty among our younger and more "EA Sports' aware and adept younger fans, who really made this happen.

So as much as I am happy for Marty, I am also grateful to all you young guys and gals who bent over backwards to make all of this happen. Us old fogies know you young'uns made this happen for all of us, and we are all VERY grateful and thankful to all of you. You did us proud, and you did the franchise and the greatest goalie of all time proud as well :)

My beer is raised (literally) to all of you guys who made this happen :) From the bottom of my heart, thanks to you all!

Newslash, LD: this isn't a Vezina vote, this is an EA NHL Cover Vote. No one ever said it was about last year. It's as much about last year as it's about the overall performance and popularity. You vote for who you like. Turns out there are lots of Marty fans outisde the Devils fanbase.

Edited by Revan

Newslash, LD: this isn't a Vezina vote, this is an EA NHL Cover Vote. No one ever said it was about last year. It's as much about last year as it's about the overall performance and popularity. You vote for who you like. Turns out there are lots of Marty fans outisde the Devils fanbase.

Could be lots of Marty fans or obsessed Devils fans voting 24/7

Your status (Broken Record) says everything anyone needs to know about you. Now go put your Lundqvist jersey on.

No thanks re: putting on Lundqvist's shirt, I wait until he becomes a Devil in 2015.

I don't know why you guys feed LD.

He's like Grandpa Simpson. Generally speaking a nice guy, a little senile though, often blurts out random and irrelevant things. I just read his posts and go "Oh LD, he's off his rocker again!".

• Like 1

He's like Grandpa Simpson. Generally speaking a nice guy, a little senile though, often blurts out random and irrelevant things. I just read his posts and go "Oh LD, he's off his rocker again!".

You've got it.

"I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. 'Give me 5 bees for a quarter', you'd say..."

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just made a graph of each hashtag's trends throughout the day, Marty killed it, I love our odds right now:

2vvusjo.png

I guess you all liked my little bot  ;x

I knew the russians where doing this(as the are even using bot nets)  allot more then running a single bot at your desk.  figure i had to do something

Edited by Michael Evanchik

I knew the russians where doing this(as the are even using bot nets)  allot more then running a single bot at your desk.  figure i had to do something

All your bot are belong to us.

some russians voted for marty.

• 4 weeks later...

was googling myself, was like why is my email here, im like oh ya i shared an auto "bot" for the legendary Martin Brodeur, sorry for the bump.  

Just wanted to make sure he made the cover.  I love the 95 rated milestone Brodeur in NHL 14 on my team, wonder if he will ever return as a legend or play this year.

Edited by Michael Evanchik