Viewing Party in Bayonne/ Jercey City/ Hoboken?

HockeyPilot18

Nope. The viewing party at The Rock is all thats going on in this part of the state.

Theres a viewing party in Manasquan as well, but I sure as hell am not driving down there.

I imagine Texas Arizona in Hoboken will have something going on, but its nothing official like last time.

I know a good chunk of people are making their way to Texas Arizona in Hoboken tomorrow night. I'll probably be going there. They're guaranteed to be showing the game. Also, trying to get people to hit them up on Twitter to pester them enough to put the sound up. Strength in numbers! I suggest you do the same (Twitter or call)..

I would imagine that any bar in our area with more than 3 TVs will be showing the game (just make sure they're not doing an NFL Draft party). If you go to a place that has hosted a viewing party in the past (TX-AZ, Blackthorne, Miami Mike's, Hell's Kitchen, etc.), then I'm sure you'll get to watch the game with other fans. Getting audio as well is probably more of a luck-of-the-draw thing though.

This! Also, call up and tweet them about it in advance!

Done and done. I'll be the guy in the Parise team USA tee shirt. Im in the process of moving and all of my jerseys are back at my Parent's house :unsure:

I believe the Devils lease the concessions at the Rock to Centerplate. If so, then they don't control the prices for food and drinks in the arena for events and, instead, collect an annual lease payment and a % of the profits from concessions.

They said they are going to lower the jumbtron to ice level. If you can't see the game on that thing with it lowered directly to your eye level, then you're f'ing blind.

I swear, if they made this event with a free open bar for 3 hours people would still complain that it wasn't free long enough. I really wonder if other teams fanbases complain even 1/2 as much as this one.

I believe the Devils lease the concessions at the Rock to Centerplate. If so, then they don't control the prices for food and drinks in the arena for events and, instead, collect an annual lease payment and a % of the profits from concessions.

They said they are going to lower the jumbtron to ice level. If you can't see the game on that thing with it lowered directly to your eye level, then you're f'ing blind.

I swear, if they made this event with a free open bar for 3 hours people would still complain that it wasn't free long enough. I really wonder if other teams fanbases complain even 1/2 as much as this one.

And then theres also the option of *GASP* not drinking there!

lol seriously...I was gonna go to the one at the Rock but basically nobody else I know is going cause of the late start time, so if I'm gonna be by myself I might as well stay home.

Texas Arizona was funnnnnnnn... For a non-official viewing party, I think they pulled it off really well. A lot of Devils fans showed up and although it was jam-packed before the game with some kinda fundraising event, they left right before puckdrop and some tables freed up. Going back for Round 2, seems like the place to be as so many Devils fans are showing up there regardless..

Texas Arizona was funnnnnnnn... For a non-official viewing party, I think they pulled it off really well. A lot of Devils fans showed up and although it was jam-packed before the game with some kinda fundraising event, they left right before puckdrop and some tables freed up. Going back for Round 2, seems like the place to be as so many Devils fans are showing up there regardless..

Agreed. TA was a lot of fun. TONS of Devils fans (even a few Rags fans that stayed to watch the game after theirs was over), GREAT beer, GREAT food, and GREAT people. I will be going back.