39 replies to this topic

#21 Bulletproof

Bulletproof

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:19 AM

So this board doesn't like goofy board games, lists, etc.... Noted...
Posted Image

DevsCast: The latest and greatest Devils podcast on the Internet or my handle 'aint Bulletproof! Click Here to subscribe via iTunes or Click Here to download mp3 versions of the show. Perfect for wasting time at work!

#22 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:19 AM

Dont worry Beetlebum im sure you will find a way to reclaim that title.

Damn u go girl friend!

uh huh!

yea dats wut im talkin bout!

Don't let no man step on u like dat!

Dats how we roll in newerk baby!

Dats some newerk attitude right up in yo face!
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#23 Bulletproof

Bulletproof

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:42 AM

Sir, I don't appreciate the racist tone of your post nor do I appreciate the hurtful manner in which it was presented.
Posted Image

DevsCast: The latest and greatest Devils podcast on the Internet or my handle 'aint Bulletproof! Click Here to subscribe via iTunes or Click Here to download mp3 versions of the show. Perfect for wasting time at work!

#24 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:53 AM

Sir, I don't appreciate the racist tone of your post nor do I appreciate the hurtful manner in which it was presented.

What you say!!?
Bobby Holik wouldn't name a (Christmas) song. He said: "Music means nothing to me." When Tom Gulitti of the
Record suggested he'd be called Scrooge, Holik said: "It won't be the first time." -Bobby Holik Christmas 2008

“I made a decision to be here. Just because the team is going through a rough time doesn’t mean you leave. This has become my second home. I love playing here. Patrik Elias January 31, 2011

#25 Devilish34

Devilish34

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,324 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 12:03 PM

:giggle:

86 the Kool Ade -- we need some fvcking icewater for these pussies

Posted ImageRIP Bill 1931-2007
RIP Major/Dr. John Paul Pryor killed in Iraq on 12/25/08. You will be greatly missed and can never be replaced.
What Happened To Dr Pryor?

You might be a Redneck if you brag about running a 11.57@118.14Posted Image

#26 RowdyFan42

RowdyFan42

A Legend

• Tech Support
  • 12,622 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 12:08 PM

+1000

What you say!!?

Main screen turn on.
Posted Image of the Devils' mascot, NJ Devil, and Posted Image of all mascots far and wide.

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! Posted Image

AHLFans.net - American Hockey League fan forums

#27 Elias26

Elias26

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 12:10 PM

6 out of 1,661 not bad.

Main screen turn on.

:haha2:

#28 halfsharkalligatorhalfman

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:04 PM

With the curb stomping scene from American History X on Lou's side, anything is possible.
Devils Fan: 1994-2012
Sharks Fan: 2012-?
Posted Image

#29 metallidevils

metallidevils

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,980 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:22 PM

Is that when you jumped off?

I didn't fully jump off until this past offseason. It was pretty much a gradual decline from after we won the cup until now, but I'm fed up already.
"We had our chances. But Martin Brodeur is a hell of a player."
Posted Image
Posted Image of "It's a power play goal! F*** you Sam Rosen!"

#30 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,713 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:31 PM

I didn't fully jump off until this past offseason. It was pretty much a gradual decline from after we won the cup until now, but I'm fed up already.

Jesus... try being a Nashville, San Jose, Atlanta, Columbus, Minnesota or Coyotes fan... all teams that have NEVER made a FINALS even.... add in:

Ottawa (current for anyone who wants to nitpick :P), Buffalo, Washington, St. Louis, Vancouver, LA Kings who have NEVER hoisted a Cup (think how long some of THOSE teams have been around for)

.... and then consider how "fed up" you should be.....

spoiled up the ass I tell ya

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! :rant:

*fixed for nitpickers delight :P *

Edited by CRASHER, 19 November 2007 - 04:04 PM.

Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#31 Bulletproof

Bulletproof

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:53 PM

Jesus... try being a Nashville, San Jose, Atlanta, Columbus, Minnesota, LA Kings or Coyotes fan... all teams that have NEVER made a FINALS even.... add in:

Ottawa (current for anyone who wants to nitpick :P), Buffalo, Washington, St. Louis, Vancouver who have NEVER hoisted a Cup (think how long some of THOSE teams have been around for)

IT IS VERY HARD TO WIN ONE STANLEY CUP, FORGET ABOUT THREE... and maybe it's high time some of you actually APPRECIATED THAT instead of treating it like it's some flipping birthright because for some random reason you rooted for the damn Devils!!!!! :rant:

Get 'em Crasher!!!

For all the doubters and ship jumpers, there is a team that plays right across the Hudson River that may suit you better. They have more fans, more money, more Mexicans and they're first in the Atlantic! Much better than the sorry band of basement dwellers you formally rooted for. Just don't come crawling back when they fall flat in the playoffs, lose key free agents or when Sean Avery gets banned from the NHL for cross checking a referee. Your seat has not been held for you.
Posted Image

#32 eaglejelly

eaglejelly

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 03:05 PM

Your seat has not been held for you.

We'll make sure it stays empty :D

Edited by eaglejelly, 19 November 2007 - 03:06 PM.

#33 drivingrain27

drivingrain27

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:02 PM

Jesus... try being a Nashville, San Jose, Atlanta, Columbus, Minnesota, LA Kings or Coyotes fan... all teams that have NEVER made a FINALS even.... add in:

Ottawa (current for anyone who wants to nitpick :P), Buffalo, Washington, St. Louis, Vancouver who have NEVER hoisted a Cup (think how long some of THOSE teams have been around for)

LA was in the finals--1993, lost to Montreal.

#34 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,713 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:04 PM

fixed for your continuing nitpicking pleasures :P

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#35 Triumph

Triumph

A Legend

• Mod
  • 27,790 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:20 PM

i trust in lou pre-2004

right, when he had 2 top 10 overall picks playing defense for him, both of whom will enter the Hall of Fame, both of whom he acquired by sheer trickery.

the systems in place to acquire that kind of talent the way he did are essentially gone. the playing field has been leveled a great deal. lou's still near the top.

In Lou I trust.

http://drivingplay.blogspot.com - The blog with three first lines

#36 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,500 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:35 PM

fixed for your continuing nitpicking pleasures :P

And Minnesota was in the finals twice too, just not as the Wild :D

In all seriousness though, great post :thumbsup:

Edited by Hasan4978, 19 November 2007 - 11:36 PM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#37 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:52 PM

Jesus... try being a Nashville, San Jose, Atlanta, Columbus, Minnesota or Coyotes fan... all teams that have NEVER made a FINALS even.... add in:

Ottawa (current for anyone who wants to nitpick :P), Buffalo, Washington, St. Louis, Vancouver, LA Kings who have NEVER hoisted a Cup (think how long some of THOSE teams have been around for)

*fixed for nitpickers delight :P *

Only reading this thread now. Reasons are pretty clear. Regardless, this post is awesome to the max. You go girl! :giggle:

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#38 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,713 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 11:56 PM

woot.. my post was so awesome it transcended male/female gendering :P

#39 Weekes Head

Weekes Head

Coulier's #1 Fan

• Members
  • 21,583 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:06 AM

woot.. my post was so awesome it transcended male/female gendering :P

Egg-zactly.

...poster claims to have a friend whos father know Kovalchucks agent's close partner and he was told by his friends father that they are just sorting the details out.

The artist formerly known as RD

#40 devilsfan26

devilsfan26

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:25 AM

:lol:
"Swim against the tide, don't follow the group, stay away from the majority, seek out the fresh and new, stay away from the poseurs, and don't be a barnacle. Be original, be different, be passionate, be selfless and be free. Be a hockey fan."
--John Buccigross

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users