Kovalchuk vs Weber

caron14

kovy beat datsyuk 50,6 to 49,4

That's what I get for voting early and not looking back... when I did it was such a blowout for Datsyuk (literally something like 90% vs 10% for Kovy)

He might win now... I see him winning over Weber... and then the showdown with H Sedin

No way Kovy deserves to beat Weber -- d is too important -- and he probably doesn't deserve to beat Datsyuk, but I've voted for him both times. Can I mention how proud I am of Devils fans jamming the box? Yay us.

Oh trust me... Canadians HATE the cannucks lol

Lol you live near Montreal if I remember? I notice the mindset changes in international competitions, doesnt every Canadian love Crosby or the Sedins in the olympics?

EDIT: ...let the brain fart continue

Edited by Zubie#8

Lol you live near Montreal if I remember? I notice the mindset changes in international competitions, doesnt every Canadian love Crosby or the Sedins in the olympics?

EDIT: ...let the brain fart continue

Nop lol i have friends and clients all over canada i can assure you that they mostly all hate the sedins lol and a lot of canadian hate crosby too actually