Battlestar

El Diablo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is ironic that Richard Hatch will probably be the one in the quorum to lead to overturn Tigh's decision. As for number 6, isn't she now part of his mental process that he has little control over? I found it interesting that in this episode she said she would be his conscience. As for Gaius , he is gonna be freaked about ML...let's see if he keeps his new found cojones ;)

btw...the old BS shows are on Sci-Fi...caught a bunch this week...wierd seeing the changes the new show made to Starbuck, Tigh etc :)

and a Jack Ruby homage...... :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First thing that came to my mind when I watched last nights episode as well. Damn.

The writers are doing a great job with this series.

But they killed Boomer! :( Well, just one of her. :D

I just got back from a vacation in Maine, and watched the last two eps. back to back.

The one with the "Jack Ruby" moment was pretty powerful. I didn't see the Gaius interrogation thing coming. And the moment Adama appears in that doorway was also amazing.

"The Farm" felt like a good Twilight Zone episode. I thought it would have gone the "28 Days Later" route (paramilitary group using women as breeders angle), but the minute Six appears in the hospital really stunned me. Having Caprica Boomer as a "sympathizer" is going to be an interesting plot, because as soon as they get back to the fleet, they're going to want to shoot her out the airlock.

<JESTER>

OK sort of up to snuff now.

Last week was the only other episode I missed.

Are there now two Boomers???? One in love with the chief and the other in love with Helo???? on two seperate fleets???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chief's Boomer is now dead. Helo's is still kicking and just now has met up with part of the fleet on Kobal.

Boomer :wub: rules. All of her copies.

Last nights epi was a good pedestrian chapter that sort of felt like they wanted to lead you across many plot lines. Im not caring for Adama's latest conflict regarding his son - - too sappy. Starbuck's one liners and expressions were pretty funny. Im not a Boomer guy but this version is really strong - she could probably give No 1 a good battle for Cylon leadership. Best line - "Human are masters at self destruction"

I agree with the skin crawl thingie...some lobby eh ;) What left me thinking was ok, tomb, some kind of hologram thing then Starbuck blurts "we are standing on it"...next scene on Gallactica...wierd the way they got slammed in then presto on ship again...Gaius is losing it too...think I am gonna watch it again Monday night and see if I just missed something and that is why questions popped for me.

btw...dew you find it wierd seeing the old Apollo now playing a baddie?

btw...dew you find it wierd seeing the old Apollo now playing a baddie?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That whole Richard Hatch story is an epic in itself -- the skinny is that he was touting BSG for many years, writing scripts/treatments/books organizing conventions etc... anything to revive the franchise -- along came these players who sought a different vision something poor Hatch who was the poster boy for BSG had no part in and was opposed vehemently to. Well in the end they consulted him, made concessions and he somehow landed that role. :ph34r: