NFL Week 7!!

CRASHER

So does for anyone else see that this most wonderful time of year just goes by too fast?? Another birthday soon to come and life just FLIES by when the ball is kicked off (I say this EVERY year too)... and after last week's QB massacre... who's left standing?? The NFL continues with MORTAL KOMBAT MONTH!!!

Sunday Oct. 19

1pm:

Chargers at Bills:

Will Trent Edwards start? Will the Chargers take this game seriously? Can JP LOB THE BOMB to Lee Evans so I win fantasy football?

Gripping questions and it will be good to see how the Bills respond to sitting on that Arizona game for two weeks.. Left Coast teams tend to struggle when they end up on the good side of the country :P... Least it's early in the season and weather is not a factor here...Fun Fact... when Antonio Cromartie gets an INT, the Chargers win (7-0)... that means Edwards BETTER stay in this game....this is without a doubt a game to keep an eye on!

Game Quality: ****

Prediction: (sorry Clown)... I think San Diego plays this one for keeps....

Saints at Carolina:

While everyone has been mouthing off about the NFC East.... don't look now... no one is under .500 in this division either and all 4 teams are playing well above expectations (well ok maybe the Saints are only "ok" at 3-3), this too even near mid-season could have ramifications come January in the NFC, Both of these teams go at it in opposite ways... the Panthers run the ball, play defense and hope they don't see last week's Jake Delhomme too often, while the Saints throw to everyone and use a plug and pray defense...when the teams are kinda evenly matched like they are... you just gotta take a look at who plays sounder football, and that folks is Carolina (you'd think they're still pissed about getting skunked by Tampa and the QB rotisserie going on down there too)... more quality football at 1pm today!!!

Game Quality: *** 3/4

Prediction: Panthers

Vikings at Bears:

I'm sore some asstart will make the OH MY reference... and then get a lifetime contract from ESPN for "sports wit" on that living breathing cancer known as ESPN (remember kids... Cancer is the new AIDS.. enjoy!)... the Vikings are a mess and had to fight for their LIFE to beat the LIONS.... THE LIONS... you know the one team in the NFL that runs the QB rollout out of the End Zone play.. THE LIONS... yeah the Vikings suck this year (Super Bowl predictions... HA!) The Bears do everything the Vikings do (well except fvck up constantly).. but better.... better D... yep... better running game... really... yes... better passing... by default, could be kinda fun to watch the ugly fly here though!

Game Quality: ** 3/4

Prediction: Dikta vs Jordan... umm... you can't do that.. look out... having another heart attack... DIKTA.. da BEARS!!!

Steelers at Bengals:

Will Cincinnati win a game this year?? VOTE FOR RORY!!! This team is a disaster... and even with the Steelers getting worse on a weekly basis and they are... don't get beer goggles behind your piss-ant training beer!! I can't make a case for the Bengals anywhere...

and I'm really kinda tired of making fun of them... Marvin Lewis should wake up and thank God each day he's a black man, cause if he was white he'd have been fired years ago, and hey Ocho... need some more criminals on your team... you may be able to get a certain 80's video game character and former crap wrestling tag team champion to fufill your dream of being the one Bengal of character in a pool of scum and villany....screw this game

Game Quality: DUD

Prediction: the Steelers practice squad could roll the Bengals....

Titans at Chiefs:

Hey look two bye's in a row for the best team in football (almost gives them a Giant-like schedule too doesn't it??) Tony Gonzalez fears buffalo wings and cold more then he fears Herm-a-mania, hey his loss... least he'll have plenty of time to enjoy his vacation come January...and giving the Chiefs more then one sentence was plenty here.. START YOUR TITANS IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

Prediction: You even need to ASK??

Ravens at Dolphins:

I'd call this a revenge game for being the one in the 1-15 Dolphins last year, but you need to have some talent and ability to make that come true... and after last week and seeing the gutless worm Colts roll you... no chance... Jerry Porter is gonna eat himself some Blue Hen this week! (not to mention he's dropped off the face guess he looked up and realized he had more offensive talent on the team back in 1-AA college)... and Miami had their slip-up last week with the Texans... the 7-9 PROPHECY MUST GO ON!!!!!

Game Quality: * (you lose a star for playing the Ravens)

Prediction: Dolphins!

49ers at Giants:

Well, ok the 49ers got dicked last week (but I guess when you're in San Francisco you might kinda like that :P)... and the Giants got

steamrolled.... was it a wake up call?? Or an exposing of a blatant weakness the league will pounce on?? We find out this week... them Giant Linebackers are gonna get tested by the best RB in football right now, and hey maybe Eli and JT can have a drunken turnover competition during the game?? I'd pay to watch that :P... this game could be more interesting then people think, as the 49er D is not bad at all... and it could be a bigger scare then most people out here want to believe (and no I am not dismissing my own Left Coast team on the Good side of the country theory....)

Game Quality: ***

Prediction: Giants may actually finally get a quality win!

Dallas at Rams:

Look at it this way.. the Rams suck... and when a team that sucks wins a game they DO NOT win the next week... I'd call Brad Johnson a stiff but he can't throw the ball across the name plate on the back of his jersey... and please... Brett Favre.. SHUT UP and let my QB heal his finger injury against a useless limp team so he can be healthy for when it COUNTS THIS year.... enough with the have a beer and suck it up stuff... he plays enough like your dumb ass as it is!!! I know Brad Johnson makes Chad look like Dan Marino with arm strength, but this is the ONE game all year you can get away with that...not to mention if he gets it screwed up more.. bye bye season... I'd ask them to be smart but my luck Phillips breaks the damn thing with a warm hug!!! And oh yeah... there's a Roy Williams who CAN catch the ball on the team as well... this could be a 3 star train wreck indeed....

Game Quality: ** (it's still the Rams!)

Prediction: Dallas

4pm:

Lions at Texans:

You think the QB can keep himself from rolling out of the end zone this week?? Probably not... the Lions could be the worst team ever, and Houston is NOT 1-4 bad... and hey they can get a little winning streak here, they might even save their season (and in a painfully weak AFC, anything is possible)... this won't come down to a QB draw on 4th and 3 for sure!!!

Game Quality: ** 1/2 (half point added for Lions suffering bonus!)

Prediction: Texcians!

Indy at Green Bay:

Are the Colts really that team that curb stomped the Ravens?? Not really... and it will be interesting to see how that feather mattress soft defense of their plays a team that throws it up early often and with precison like the Packers do... Green Bay got the unofficial bye known as the Seahawks last week and even almost ran the ball a little... now if they can't run this week it might be time to give it up and forget about trying forever... I can't say I'm overwhelmed by the Colts... the Packers give ya SOMETHING at least.....

Game Quality: *** (could be some offense flying)

Prediction: Packers

NY Jets at Oakland:

Why are there so many pathetic teams in the NFL now? No I mean the Raiders :P

They really got nothing... well maybe McFadden is healthy again (is it bad when the only reason you keep a RB is he's good value as a keeper the next year??)... I mean Favre can throw 35 picks in this game and the Jets can still roll by 7-14 points, it's not even fun to

make fun of the Raiders now... though I do enjoy seeing DeAngelo Hall smoke the big one each week....and man the 4pm game suck this

week don't they??

Game Quality: *

Prediction: Jets

Browns at Redskins:

Well the Redskins got their wakeup call last week, now can they respond to it... you know Cleveland has to be flying stupid high after owning the Giants in glorious fashion last Monday and all... and they might be ready to get slapped back down to average (but man if they could win 2 in a row, eh)....and do we really know how good or bad the Browns are now? I'm not sure again... but I am pretty sure the Redskins are better

Game Quality: ***

Prediction: Redskins

8pm:

Seattle at Tampa:

A game so bad even John Madden won't go.. but you know I'll watch it (ok I might flip to Center Ice.. more then once... like for entire quarters of this train wreck)... Tampa is a nice solid, but boring team, while the fat walrus in Seattle stayed one year way too many....

and do we get Charlie Frye again?? I hope so since I own the Tampa D times 2 this year!! If you need to give your wife, girlfriend and kids some quality time ... say it with me... "honey Sunday Night sounds GREAT!!"

Prediction: Tampa

Monday Oct. 20

Denver at New England:

the Pats are old on D, miserable on offense and the coach is a pure douche... while the Broncos are awful on D, a bigger bag of douche as a coach, but a better offense.... it's going to be painful to hear ESPN whine about Brady all game long.. I do hope Jay Culter misses an out pattern and plasters Belichicken in his awful face once though! It's a shame when the prime time games suck isn't it??

Game Quality: ** 1/2 (minus half star for announcers)

Prediction: Broncos

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting article from the Dallas News in Dallas texas home of the Cowboys....

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw....11b7aee2b.html

alfredo: How would you rank the teams in the NFC East at this time? Is there a chance they will beat each other up to the point that they will not have much left for the playoffs?

Rick Gosselin: I think the defending Super Bowl champions are still the team to beat. I think the Cowboys still have the most talented roster, but the Giants have done the best job of embracing the team concept you need to win championships. What the Giants did last season reminded me of what the Patriots did in 2001. Washington's loss to St. Louis kind of rocked things last weekend, as did the Dallas loss to Arizona. I'd probably stack 'em Giants, Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins. Philadelphia has played the bulk of the season without its two starting wide receivers and is still hanging in there at 3-3. Put Reggie Brown, Kevin Curtis and Brian Westbrook all back on the field in the second half of the season and I think the Eagles are still very much in the mix.

bwk5150: Do you think Roy Williams was worth what the Cowboys gave up?

Rick Gosselin: I thought the Cowboys gave up too much. But I thought the Tampa Bay Buccaneers gave up too much for Jon Gruden

Wow the Titans won't go 16-0... way to go out on a limb mister Joe Reporter, oh noble cousin to the plumber :P

the Titans schedule looks like a squad of all-pro teams next to the Giants one :P

and at this point I think we can remove the Colts from the "Good Team" list

we've not even gotten our obligatory one line comments from the Colts fan this year!

I'm sorry OT98... but you make fun of SD every chance you get for stupid... and I mean STUPID reasons. My turn.

LOL

I "make fun" of SD because he isn't really SD, more like HE.

Wow the Titans won't go 16-0... way to go out on a limb mister Joe Reporter, oh noble cousin to the plumber :P

the Titans schedule looks like a squad of all-pro teams next to the Giants one :P

hey just sharing articles I find, tell the author of the article.... :P

I'm suprised ESPN does not have on their bottom line:

The Titans will not go 16-0, according to E$PN's John Clayton

WOW, what GROUNDBREAKING news!!!

It is really interesting accusing me of being someone or some name that I never even heard of. Hey what ever floats your boat dude. Make fun all you want because I have no idea what your talking about, but it is funny to think you know someone or some name when you don't. Just find it a little strange.

As far as the Titans go, they have a sound defense, Kerry Collins is doing a good job for filling in for Vince Young, good RB and they have a hard schedule coming up which they could lose some games.

Edited by SatansDevils

Whose "HE" and whats his significance?

He thinks SatansDevils goes by another name over on HF (Hellsempire).

I don't get why it even matters though, whether it's true or not who really cares to begin with?! It's not hurting anyone. He has a right to go by whatever screename he wants on whatever board he wants.

Edited by Hasan4978

He thinks SatansDevils goes by another name over on HF (Hellsempire). I don't get why it even matters though, whether it's true or not who really cares?! It's not hurting anyone. He has a right to go by whatever screename he wants on whatever board he wants.

Until now I had no idea who or what that name was and no I am not this Hellsempire and not even heard of it. Thank You Has, as I just didn't get or understand what that meant. What ever HF means I guess it is another board?

San Diego 31 Buffalo 17 sadly I agree with CRA$HER this week...Negativity train is ready to arrive in Buffalo at 3PM EST Sunday

So when does the boozing start??

We need to hook you up at the Sun Tavern next time you're on the good coast :P

As far as the Titans go, they have a sound defense, Kerry Collins is doing a good job for filling in for Vince Young, good RB and they have a hard schedule coming up which they could lose some games.

you have no clue.

Until now I had no idea who or what that name was and no I am not this Hellsempire and not even heard of it. Thank You Has, as I just didn't get or understand what that meant. What ever HF means I guess it is another board?

Man you are good.... you have everyone fooled here... good work. Dont worry I wont tell Hells.

you have no clue.

Man you are good.... you have everyone fooled here... good work. Dont worry I wont tell Hells.

He has no clue because he thinks the Titans will eventually lose a few games?

Dude, most people here don't read and could care less about HF to begin with, so why should anyone give a darn about your personal vendettas or what name (if any) SD posts on under there? Just let it go already.

Edited by Hasan4978

Dude, very few people here give a crap about HF to begin with, so why should anyone care about your personal vendettas? Let it go already.

Its not about personal vendettas..... Just find it funny that he cant fool everyone. Just having some fun with it, I can play at his level too. :boogie:

i'm this bored, so I went over to HF and looked up Hellsempire.... and...uh... I'll take your word for it SD. But H.E sure sounds a helluva lot like you... no commas in sight... exclimation points galore... screwey fragments... I can see where OT98 is getting this from....

thank you.

lol

That's like Belichick claiming he has no vendetta against the Jets while trying to tweak them every five minutes :P

... or calls timeouts in garbage time with 2 seconds to go in a game down by 20 just to piss off the late night news up next!