GDT: Rangers @ Devils - 7PM - 9/23

jagknife

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Fedotenko and Larsson slipped and fell around the same patch of ice. Either it's a coincidence and these guys are shaking off the rust/jitters, or something's up with the ice. That'll be the left point for the Devils attack in the 3rd. Something random to keep an eye on ...

Id like to see the Marty defenders talk their way out of this

A Devils fan NOT defending Martin Brodeur is like a human NOT breathing oxygen. If you can live with oxygen, you aren't human. And if you don't defend Brodeur, you aren't ............ nevermind.

It's the preseason.

A Devils fan NOT defending Martin Brodeur is like a human NOT breathing oxygen. If you can live with oxygen, you aren't human. And if you don't defend Brodeur, you aren't ............ nevermind.

It's the preseason.

If he let's in goals like he did in this game and like he did last year and year before we are in trouble

Josefson, Kovalchuk, Henrique and Larsson were beast out there

Our PP looked real good but i didnt like Tedenby on the PP, broke the flow of the passing and we lost possession because of that a few time

Not a fan of Brodeur's new gear... looks terrible. Also not a fan of Brodeur's game tnight

other than that we lost against the Rags i dont mind that we lost tnight... all our goals were well prepared and beauties... all their goals we're sh!tty and lucky... what can you do against that really?

at this point i think there's no way Larsson is not in the lineup opening night

I agree, Tedenby looked sloppy. Brodeur was sloppy as well. It is only pre season so I won't take much of it into account. Positives were larsson looked good as well did josefson and the other Adam. Sykora had some nice passes and shots, but I won't praise him yet. My biggest upset is palmiere, Idk what it is, but I don't like him. Great effort by the team, and was nice to come back from 2 goals. I like what I've seen so far, albeit pre season.

Josefson, Kovalchuk, Henrique and Larsson were beast out there

Our PP looked real good but i didnt like Tedenby on the PP, broke the flow of the passing and we lost possession because of that a few time

Not a fan of Brodeur's new gear... looks terrible. Also not a fan of Brodeur's game tnight

other than that we lost against the Rags i dont mind that we lost tnight... all our goals were well prepared and beauties... all their goals we're sh!tty and lucky... what can you do against that really?

at this point i think there's no way Larsson is not in the lineup opening night

Stepan's goal wasn't sh!t, though. It was a good high wrist shot that beat Brodeur clean. That's one that is stoppable, especially when he's facing the shot with time to set. The other 3 goals were pinball shots and not much you're gonna do. I didn't like brodeur's flopping around at times, either. That is something he's done with more frequency over the last few seasons.

It's preseason and goaltenders, like forwards and defensemen have to shake off the rust in game action, not scrimmages in camp. Let's see where he's at in a few more games and go from there.

The Bell goal was a mistake they just can't make at all. That's a killer for a team that has to prevent shooting themselves in the foot.

GHowever, they're going to be learning as they go to adapt to what Deboer is trying to implement here. I see some positive things and i see some guys who aren't going to be here. I'm far more optimistic watching this preseason then last year where you could see that they were playing with old habits and making glaring errors. If you watched enough of their preseason last year, it was a harbinger.

Edited by SJP20