Devils Signings Coming Up?

CMONPETEYD

Hey guys, I have been meaning to get to this in the summer, but I caught a game puck at the Devils vs Buffalo game at the end of the season and I want to get it signed and framed.

Anyone know of any Devil Signings in Northern NJ? Probably Morristown and west.

Thanks

If Kovy is doing a signing, Id hitch hike from the Bronx for that one.

Mike

My first auto signing was Elias at Sports Express in the Livingston mall...I'm sure things have changed since then (this was back when he first dyed his hair blonde) but it didn't cost a thing to get two things signed although they encouraged you to buy a pic there....an overall amazing experience, I was the first in line, got to ham it up with him a little (he even joked about the spelling of my wife's (then girlfriend) name...anyway, to the point...it is a great store and I would go there again if the price isn't too high, since its a bit of a drive, for any one of Arnie, Elias, and Zach....and the Kovy signing would be awesome!!!

got 2 upcomings signings to share,although the dates arent set yet. in early october andy greene will be kicking off the season with a signing at sports express in the livingston mall.Tickets will be 15 dollors and will include a complimentary 8-10 color photo.In october the devils all time leading scorer number 26 will be at sports minded in warren.no dates or prices set yet,but i will post when we know.

got 2 upcomings signings to share,although the dates arent set yet. in early october andy greene will be kicking off the season with a signing at sports express in the livingston mall.Tickets will be 15 dollors and will include a complimentary 8-10 color photo.In october the devils all time leading scorer number 26 will be at sports minded in warren.no dates or prices set yet,but i will post when we know.

awesome!

Please let us know when you get more information :cheers:

I swear by Sports Express and the owner. Very nice and accomodating. Although I have not been to the Sports Minded Unlimited, I'll pass due to reasons I don't wish to post. No drama, just a big fan of customer service and I've gotten that from Sports Express whether on the phone or in person.

I swear by Sports Express and the owner. Very nice and accomodating. Although I have not been to the Sports Minded Unlimited, I'll pass due to reasons I don't wish to post. No drama, just a big fan of customer service and I've gotten that from Sports Express whether on the phone or in person.

i never had any problems from either store. i went to buy an autographed puck from sports minded unlimited not too long ago and the guy had it all packed up and ready for me to pick up since i was in a rush

The first Devils signing will be after the Devils first home game. Dont get suckered into these organized signings created to make the people running them money under the table.

The first Devils signing will be after the Devils first home game. Dont get suckered into these organized signings created to make the people running them money under the table.

OT98, please avoid making accusations that you do not have the proper facts to back up.

The "money under the table" accusation, walks a line of libel on a public forum where these reputable store owners advertise and do business. It opens up DevilMinder (on your behalf) to the wrong kind of attention from the gentlemen who own the stores, should they choose to. As someone who has dealt in this field, IMO, it's not a very smart comment to make on an open forum.

Edited by SJP20

Don't hold your breath for a Kovy signing, a dude about to get paid $100 mill won't be worried about the pennies a signing would make him....

I understand your point and probably agree with you but that isnt necessarily true. i know alex rodriguez was doing autographs until recently and the money he received from the signing, he donated to a boys and girls club in florida. maybe there is a slight possiblilty, kovalchuk could donate it to charity. I have a cousin who lives in Decatur, which is close to Atlanta, and he said that Kovalchuk was active with many of the team's charities

I understand your point and probably agree with you but that isnt necessarily true. i know alex rodriguez was doing autographs until recently and the money he received from the signing, he donated to a boys and girls club in florida. maybe there is a slight possiblilty, kovalchuk could donate it to charity. I have a cousin who lives in Decatur, which is close to Atlanta, and he said that Kovalchuk was active with many of the team's charities

Yes some athletes still do it. It is probably viewed as a headache for some of these guys though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.