The gate is open...

Blown01NJ

No. This one:

I really want to send those 2 to the furthest reaches of hipster hell. I hate them.

Oh yeah, I remember that one too,,,,even worse !!, hey they had their 15 minutes of fame, we'll probably never see them again (except on hockey forums!) Edited by hargsy

I'll take hipsters any day over the "somebody left the gate open." That commercial pisses me off to no end but still it has nothing on the annoyance level to the "Jeter's got an Edge" Ford commercials that have been non-stop for the past few years during Yankees broadcast. I swear that one is on multiple times every game over a 162 game season.

A bit off topic, but another commercial I always found weird was the one for the "trimmer" for women that had in the ad, bushes, that would magically become...lets say trimmed in a fashion that others might reserve for hair not seen by many. That commercial just always struck me as odd.

I thought it was just myself and two of my friends that had such hatred for this merciless commercial. It's good to know that there are others out there who struggle from this as well.

I also hate with a passion the Chase Sapphire commercials like the one where the woman used the points to buy a dress.

Eddie Money sounds like he's trying to an Ozzy impression in that Geico commercial. I have to admit, though, it gets more amusing the more I see it.

Gallagher's had a really rough go of it in recent years, so to see him look like he's having the time of his life when he's invading the farmers' market brings a huge smile to my face.

The thing I hate most about Pomplamousse is that the girl always looks like she'd rather be anywhere else, doing anything other than singing at that moment. At least she appears to be enjoying herself in the Hyundai commercials.

Oh, and...

Back from the mothafckn dead. Christ help us

LMAO! I should of never shown my wife this thread...she just started singing that Fn song....

Shudup!! Shudup!! Shudup!!

I hate that bastard pig on the plane too! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Funny story....maybe slightly unbelievable.

I work at a place where random musicians come in sometimes to do showcases/performances.

I'm on the other side of the floor in a room with the door closed and i hear some band playing.... wouldn't you know it... "Somebody left the gate opennnn." My co-workers didn't know what the hell was wrong with me the way i reacted to hearing the song.... the band was there, in my office, playing that song.

Funny story....maybe slightly unbelievable.

I work at a place where random musicians come in sometimes to do showcases/performances.

I'm on the other side of the floor in a room with the door closed and i hear some band playing.... wouldn't you know it... "Somebody left the gate opennnn." My co-workers didn't know what the hell was wrong with me the way i reacted to hearing the song.... the band was there, in my office, playing that song.

That's both really funny and really terrifying. You should have used the opportunity to end the song once and for all.