lurker becomes poster... finally

cupcake23

Well if we were talking about like.... David Clarkson, Zach Parise or even Travis Zajac coughcoughorRyanMillercoughcough then I'd probably be like... SUP I'm not going. Or if any one of the previously mentioned asked me not to go, then yeah I wouldn't go. But because, not saying this in a mean way, I can't. Like I said, I'm not completely heartless even though his family treats me like a 2nd rate citizen and what not, I'm obligated to go.

If the family treats you bad you should return the favor and say the hell with that!!

(PS, our bartender kinda looks like Clarkson :P.... I kid him about it often while the other one gives me shots till I drop!)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the family treats you bad you should return the favor and say the hell with that!!

(PS, our bartender kinda looks like Clarkson :P.... I kid him about it often while the other one gives me shots till I drop!)

Yeah well... it's a long story. ugh.

And is that an incentive to come? The bartender looks like him?!!?

Yeah well... it's a long story. ugh.

And is that an incentive to come? The bartender looks like him?!!?

LOL!

Sorry dear, I can't go with you to your families spawnhole. You see, a guy who suggested I blow your family off knows a bartender who looks like a hockey player I admire, so ..... See ya after, k? BTW, I'll be home late. ;)

LOL!

Sorry dear, I can't go with you to your families spawnhole. You see, a guy who suggested I blow your family off knows a bartender who looks like a hockey player I admire, so ..... See ya after, k? BTW, I'll be home late. ;)

:thumbsup:

LOL!

LOL, oh he'd just enjoy that.

he should know you well enough to feed the obsession :lol:

He's afraid I'd run off with Clarkson... which is not far from the truth. :noclue:

He's afraid I'd run off with Clarkson... which is not far from the truth. :noclue:

Right, not far from you running off with a bartender who looks like Clarkson. :koolaid:

Right, not far from you running off with a bartender who looks like Clarkson. :koolaid:

Hahahaha, well....... :whistling: depends how old. At least I'm the same age as Clarkson.

he's a lil older... but there's no harm in that B )

Well... no there's not. But that depends in HOW OLD, because there are limits. Haha.

Truth!

28 is the limit. Hahaha.

I spit on your limits :P

besides it's all more about how the person ACTS then actual age

... so before 900 people say it... I'd be jailbait :lol:

I spit on your limits :P

besides it's all more about how the person ACTS then actual age

... so before 900 people say it... I'd be jailbait :lol:

LOL, yeah there has to be limits at least to me there is.