Game 5 viewing party at The Rock

Vic Rattlehead18

"Watch Game 5 at The Rock!

Join the rest of the Devils Army here at The Rock Tuesday, May 8th, to watch the 5th game of Round 2 on the video board from the comfortable seats in the Ice Lounge for a unique Game 5 experience. Game time is 7:30pm. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the game.

You will enjoy discounted food & drinks, special appearances and so much more. There will also be giveaways and raffles with proceeds benefiting Devils Care. Fans can park in the Ford-Lincoln Parking Deck, for only $5 while spots last.

Fill out the form below to RSVP and then print the ticket on the next page and bring it with you as means of entry into the event. Each ticket is good for one and a guest! (Children under 18 years of age cannot reserve their own ticket, but may be brought as the guest.)"

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=79388

Will anyone be going to this? I'm thinking about going if I don't snatch some philly tickets off stub hub.

Anybody know if we really need to fill out the info for the ticket? I would go if it was actually free but I'm not going if I need to fill out my phone number and email address online...sorry.

If it really bothers you that much you could always create a new email just for it and put down a fake phone number.

Me and 2 of my friends are going. Should be fun.

Sadly, we don't have any devils gear T.T (I'm a old fan of the Devils who stopped watching and got into it these playoffs and my friends are new devils fans... 2 day old devil fans to be exact. They never watched hockey before.... and when I made them watch a devils game with me they loved the devils and now want to watch more.)

Hopefully we dont stand out too much without gear. We WILL be cheering though.

Sadly, we don't have any devils gear T.T (I'm a old fan of the Devils who stopped watching and got into it these playoffs and my friends are new devils fans... 2 day old devil fans to be exact. They never watched hockey before.... and when I made them watch a devils game with me they loved the devils and now want to watch more.)

Lol awww as long as they cheer their lungs off

That's what I'm talking about!! Devils hockey baby!! Gotta come out to some games next season too man

keep in mind, they could've just been anticipating a game 7 loss and selling off the food they need to get rid of for cheaps.

on the other hand, it could just be a totally kick-ass deal for anyone who goes to viewing parties, what do I know? bring more cash than you think youll need anyway just in case.

keep in mind, they could've just been anticipating a game 7 loss and selling off the food they need to get rid of for cheaps.

on the other hand, it could just be a totally kick-ass deal for anyone who goes to viewing parties, what do I know? bring more cash than you think youll need anyway just in case.

Head of Ticket Sales said they lose money just turning the lights on for this but they get some ROI from the info collected when you sign up to go, plus he said they just like doing it for the fans