Looking for Islanders Fisherman Jersey

njdevilz4

I know this is a Devils site, but my brother wants an Islanders fisherman jersey for whatever reason. I don't live in the New York area and figure some of you might have some friends from Long Island. I'm looking for the hideous old Islander jersey with the fisherman logo, preferably with a name on the back but blank is also fine. If anyone knows someone looking to sell please let me know.

I know this is a Devils site, but my brother wants an Islanders fisherman jersey for whatever reason. I don't live in the New York area and figure some of you might have some friends from Long Island. I'm looking for the hideous old Islander jersey with the fisherman logo, preferably with a name on the back but blank is also fine. If anyone knows someone looking to sell please let me know.

EBay. I have seen them usually go blank for around $100

What size? I think i can get one in a replica.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.