NHL Stadium Series - Public Tickets Sale 11/21 @ 10am

Colin226

Hey just FYI to all the Devils fans here:

If you register for official updates through NHL.com, you'll get a presale code for tomorrow at 10AM. For all you non-STH's here.

I already have my presale code. I just gotta see how many friends wanna go.

Edited by Mike Brown

Copied this from the email I got earlier.

Get tickets before they go on-sale with this special pre-sale offer for the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ New York

Now is your chance to be part of the action at this once in a lifetime New York experience!

Pre-Sale: November 20
Promo code:NHLNY

We are offering our valued fans a pre-sale purchase opportunity for the biggest hockey event of the year: The 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ games between the Rangers, Devils and Islanders outdoors at Yankee Stadium.

I wonder if all that is left are the expensive seats.

The cheapest I saw and got on the Rangers pre-sale last month was $149 each.

That's not bad at all.  I'm not expecting to have a good view of the ice at all.  I'm going more for the experience more than anything.

That's not bad at all. I'm not expecting to have a good view of the ice at all. I'm going more for the experience more than anything.

i feel like a lot of people feel the same way.. just want to go for the sake of it being like history.. i on the other hand have zero interest in going and freezing my ass off out there and spending a few hundred to do it ill watch from home.. but hey enjoy! Edited by Sik02gt

i feel like a lot of people feel the same way.. just want to go for the sake of it being like history.. i on the other hand have zero interest in going and freezing my ass off out there and spending a few hundred to do it ill watch from home.. but hey enjoy!

I'm not 100% sure if I am going.  I have to find people to go with.

I personally can't wait, I'll be making a whole day out of it, and for that, it was worth it (win or lose). My buddies and I (and my brother and girlfriend) are coming in really early and pregaming, maybe set up a grill, etc... Not sure if there are any good bars nearby, but maybe we'll take over a bar if it's too cold outside.

All about the experience, for $119, I wasn't going to miss this for the world.