Need Help Identifying Jersey

thefiestygoat

Ok....I had to do some digging...but I really wanted to crack this! :D but anyway the team is the CSKA Moscow "Red Army" and you are the proud owner of a Sergei Fedorov Jersey....now at least I'm pretty sure....I put a few different names into an English to russian translator to match the letters....(the best that I could anyway) I first found that the easiest part which was the OPOB was OROV....then by mistake i found the third letter was a "D" and then from there I took a shot in the dark and put in Fedorov and it worked...I was wondering if it was THE Fedorov that played for CSKA so after looking at russianprospects.com and Wikipedia I found out that he did infact play for the CSKA (and the only Fedorov that has played for that team....at least that I could find)

P.S. I googled the helllllll out of this so I know for a fact that it is the CSKA Moscow team and that the Jersey says Fedorov....other than that I just did the math....

Edited by UnderDogX

not a problem.....it's kinda funny actually because when i first typed in Fedorov and CSKA Moscow into the russian prospects website it came up with Fedor Fedorov and I laughed thinking you just might have bought a Rangers jersey (in a round about way) but then I looked at Hockey Database and the only Fedorov ever to play for CSKA was infact Sergei...but it was interesting that he never (or atleast the website didn't show it) wore number 8....he wore a variation such as 81 or 18 but never 8....Igor Larionov did however in two of the same years Sergei played :) ....anyway again not a problem, you are welcome!

• 7 months later...

:haha2: Another virgin poster.

Here are some pics:

50_1.JPG

d6_1.JPG

04_1.JPG

I don't see the pics

???

Alls it says is X IPB image

:rofl:

xux must be that guy from last year.

what was his name??

He kept resurrecting old threads.

yeah, but who was that guy from last year??

Come on, I know you'll remember the guys name.

was like "over" something wasn't it?

yeah, that might have been the guy. That or he's the one who kept starting a bunch of threads.

Maybe it was the same guy?? :noclue:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.