If/when Stevens Is Handed The Stanley Cup...

'7'

Dew - he was being sarcastic. See his first post (below).

(problem is, no one was even remotely calling Yzerman a punk. <_< )

Didn't Yzerman turn around and hand it to his daughter, who ended up giving it to her 4th grade class, who then handed it to the family dog, who then handed it to the mailman and then finally the Caesars Pizza delivery guy before the rest of the team got the cup.

Yeah right.

He handed it to Bowman, and then to Hasek.

As for the celebration, I bet no one complained when Canada won the gold and every player shared that moment with their families, who actually support them all year long and not just when they're winning.

Let's bash Yzerman, yeah. Like you're worth a millionth of him.

Well hate to say it but to all Devils fans who laughed and complained that the family of Wings players wer eon the ice right when they won and said it was not right and Lou wouldn't do it were wrong. The Devils family and players were let on the ice right after the win and they were aloud in the locker room right after. I have never seen a more packed locker room.

dr, I think the people complaining about it were doing so because the Wings' players' family came on the ice immediately after. Remember Yzerman's daughter being with him when the Cup was presented to him?

With the Devils, the family members didn't come on until the Conn Smythe and the Cup had been presented and most, if not all, of the team had a chance to raise the Cup.