GDT: Devils-Florida, 7PM

Devilsdude530

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent game but we definitely would have lost if wasn't for the 1st period.. I liked Clarke, Zajac, Langenbrunner tonight.. White looked good defensively, as did most of the defenseman tonight.. Marty was good as usual.. they just didn't pick up the big amount of pressure on Florida that they established in the 1st period..

Decent game but we definitely would have lost if wasn't for the 1st period.. I liked Clarke, Zajac, Langenbrunner tonight.. White looked good defensively, as did most of the defenseman tonight.. Marty was good as usual.. they just didn't pick up the big amount of pressure on Florida that they established in the 1st period..

good game because we finally scored a pp goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of interesting... Paul Martin lead the team with 22:51, and was followed by White and Mottau with 22:08 each. What i found pretty cool was that Parise and Madden had 20:53 and Gionta had 20:39. I had felt they were together a lot, and looking at this, it would seem that they were together all game. I'm really impressed with how Gionta has come along recently.

I disagree about Zajac. As much as I wanted him to have a good game and was cheering him on the whole way, he looked lost out there much of the time.

Was happy with Pelley's game, he found the bench quite well tonight on a number of occasions. That's good, he should keep that up.

Snuck into some vacant rich people's seats tonight. Let me tell you, down there is where it's at. FREE PIZZA and you get to use the same bathroom as Doc and Chico. Highly recommend getting up the gall to go down there. Just spot some seats in the first and own them. Strut if you must. A couple beers and a cavalier attitude doesn't hurt. If anyone questions you, mumble something incoherently about your Dad inventing Nike, Prudential or Vanderbeek. That's how you do it.

If anyone was in Hell's Kitchen after the game, I was the idiot singing "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown" and yelling obscenities at the Rangers and Flyers fans in there. :D